Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much value do these links have? I have barely seen anything about him coming here and more on him going to Inter.
I would say zero value, but talking about players we are probably not even in for, is a whole lot more fun than talking about the utter cesspit of humanity that is turning out for us at present :)

Cresswell a target supposedly

p55459.png

I would say zero value, but talking about players we are probably not even in for, is a whole lot more fun than talking about the utter cesspit of humanity that is turning out for us at present :)
Interesting that you say that, I have read a rumor in my brain that Edinson Cavani and Mats Hummels have always said that they love the history of Everton and would love to play here...

Jack Rodwell going cheap. Only 26. Can he play at the back?

"Sunderland midfielder Jack Rodwell is "the worst mistake the club has made", says ex-striker Marco Gabbiadini.
Rodwell, 26, asked to leave the club and Sunderland have offered to cancel his £60,000-a-week contract, the Press Association reported on Monday.
His deal, which has 18 months left, does not include Sunderland's usual 40% wage reduction clause in the event of relegation."​

from BBC transfer news

Desperate times, desperate measures?

"Sunderland midfielder Jack Rodwell is "the worst mistake the club has made", says ex-striker Marco Gabbiadini.
Rodwell, 26, asked to leave the club and Sunderland have offered to cancel his £60,000-a-week contract, the Press Association reported on Monday.
His deal, which has 18 months left, does not include Sunderland's usual 40% wage reduction clause in the event of relegation."​

from BBC transfer news

What a player he could have been but for injuries and greed.

from BBC transfer news

He is so desperate to leave Sunderland he is ready to give up over £4m @Safc-mark-91

Appoint liquidation teams immediately before even Carillion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back