January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fansince1988

Can we dispel the attitude that they are holidays? They're warm weather camps.

They help with fitness and nutrition because you get the sun (more vitamin D) and naturally your metabolism works harder/quicker in the heat.

They're good for healing little niggling injuries and strains, and overall 3/4 days of work in the sun is as good as double that on bitterly cold Merseyside.
I quite agree. The word holiday is often misused. I spent 30 years in school holidays marking and planning work, grinding my teeth whenever people assumed I was on some beach somewhere.

Looks crap.

Prefer the current doughnuts?

Haha... maybe, we've already told Arsenal and Liverpool to do one. They offered about £10m before he'd kicked a ball in the first team, so he'll cost you.

Back to Vardy, for what's it's worth I could see Chelsea pushing the panic button and bidding £30£35m+ in this window and that's the sort of move that would appeal.

How much do you think you would sell chilwell for if he left?

Marc Cururella - 19 year old left back from Barca B been mentioned on the reliable source that is twitter. One for the vaults till 31st Jan

Think that Bernard (if this is even true) should be a loan with option to buy. Lad is coming back from a pretty big injury, no point in buying a crock.

There are a LOT of good players with 6 months left on their contracts, Im a bit surprised more isn't being looked in to with these..

Prefer the current doughnuts?

How much do you think you would sell chilwell for if he left?

If you turn down £10m before he's kicked a ball, god knows. The lad has bags of talent, great at getting forward. Just needs time to develop as a defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back