January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect the fellas wishes then lad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive no idea if hes ITK or not, but hes basically asking people not to share info on to other places.

By the look of his posting style its prolly the old IAMYAK fella or whatever his name is.

Yeah reminded me of someone, think that's the lad who i was trying to think of...

and one of the mods on tef has been clickbaiting twitter with 'snippets' he gives as well, which was bang out of order frankly

Look RayRay, a random fella on the internet with a made up username is asking people to respect his privacy, we should do everything we can to facilitate this.

Frankly i am appalled that random users have not respected another random users privacy in these matters goat, he will have to get back to feeling up young lids muscles now, poor sod

Alternatively lets get him writing articles for the echo and give him his own podcast :D

I disagree very, very strongly VanFrandOrlino.

It IS up to you to judge.

ACTIVATE:CRUSH

As befitting smart, handsome and above all frandly individuals of Grandoldteam.com, you all make excellent points.

But we must of course defer judgement to the Midnight Court and Supreme Judge @the sniderman

See you in six hours

This is bad management. We should have signed a LB first before even looking at a winger. Cuco Martina shouldn’t even be allowed on the pitch he’s soo bad. Sigurdsson can’t even play regularly without babysitting caca Martina

You are an endangered species, a bozo and you will be expected in the Midnight Court for summary judgement

Do not resist
852f6abc9b58fe1bca610df885cb38af.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back