January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

my sources are confirming interest...

By your sources do you mean the bloke off tef who has made a post today stating he's not gonna post any 'itk' stuff including line-ups etc anymore because off people going on there and reposting stuff to twitter and Got in an attempt to appear ITK themselves?

@orly

By your sources do you mean the bloke off tef who has made a post today stating he's not gonna post any 'itk' stuff including line-ups etc anymore because off people going on there and reposting stuff to twitter and Got in an attempt to appear ITK themselves?

@orly
yeah pretty much

The issue I have with Lookman, and to a point Bolasie and Walcott, is there ability to do the simple things right. A natural footballer stands out like a mile, they look comfortable on the ball and they make it do the work.

Lookman for me is an impact sub, i can understand why he doesn’t get played because he’s liability with the ball. He’s ok running into acres but when the game gets compressed and tight he makes the wrong decision. He has games when this doesn’t occur, but it does more than it doesn’t. His natural pace will scare opponents and put them on the back foot.
That’s all fair. However the last few times he’s got a look with the first team he’s done very well and then was seemingly cast out again. The other problem I have with what you say is that Bolasie doesn’t do the simple stuff all that often either, and when we’ve had 4 total shots on target in 5 games, lets have an actual threat to do something on the field maybe? It can’t be worse than what it has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back