January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half way through, about £50m ish spent. Off set by Kev getting us a buttons loan fee though. Oh, and £1m from Bristol City.

Its a bit scary though. #ALWNV
And the princely sum of 15 million pounds sterling from Chelsea football club for the services of Mr Ross ( true blue , one of our own , kiss the badge , I’d die for this club ) Barkley
I’ll take that spleen and anger to my grave

Same agent as Lamina Kone, Ndidi who walsh was supposed to have recommended to Leicester before leaving and Demarai Gray, Would say that there is a massive chance that this is not click-bait.

Which would also suggest that the Echo are now back in house with the club and getting briefed about certain things.

At the AGM Moshiri referred to the Red Echo and said he had acquired some "new friends". Unfortunately it looks as though the club is now briefing them. Still, I guess it is better than Jim White...(just)

At the AGM Moshiri referred to the Red Echo and said he had acquired some "new friends". Unfortunately it looks as though the club is now briefing them. Still, I guess it is better than Jim White...(just)

The Echo is playing the long game here
They are being good boys now and giving us some column inches and not putting us down.
They see we are ( supposedly ) on the up.
They see transfers and money being spent.
Most of all they see a new stadium being built and they want in on all the scoops at the very beginnning

Nothing will be the same
I will give everything I have
And yet they mocked the messiah
Half way through, about £50m ish spent. Off set by Kev getting us a buttons loan fee though. Oh, and £1m from Bristol City.

Its a bit scary though. #ALWNV

I think we will see a few out though, January is often a sellers market and I expect it to heat up in the last fortnight. I’d say we have a few out deals lined up.
If we can rationalize the squad and fill the holes and achieve balance it will be a good window, the net spend will be fascinating.

There seems to be a general sense on here and in the media that we aren’t finished yet and the Konsa, Bayern left back and Lille center half seem strong enough.

Last edited:
Do not ever post clown pictures on this forum ever again
They are nasty ,fear inspiring ,and life ruining
There is a well known and frequently documented phobia called Coulrophobia
which has ruined many a persons life.
Another phobia although less known and rarely documented is
sinistram pedephobia which greatly affects a leading member of ourfirst team on a daily basis
Phobias are not something to be laughed at and either are clowns
Ronald says Hi.

I think we will see a few out though, January is often a sellers market and I expect it to heat up in the last fortnight. I’d say we have a few out deals lined up.
If we can rationalize the squad and fill the holes and achieve balance it will be a good window, the net spend will be fascinating.

There seems to be a general sense on here and in the media that we aren’t finished yet and the Konsa, Bayern left back and Lille center half seem strong enough.
But this is Everton
Bill only gets us last minute loans on deadline day in January.
And people saying we needed the Barkley money in August to buy a striker

But this is Everton
Bill only gets us last minute loans on deadline day in January.
And people saying we needed the Barkley money in August to buy a striker

I think we will be surprised by the net spent in the end, it will be significantly closer thenit is now. For all the criticism he get (unjustified for me) Walsh is excellent at player trading.

I believe he was trying to put a deal together for Walcott last January but there wasn’t a consensus between himself and the manager, if that’s true be interesting to see how Tosun and Walcott and anyone else who comes in work out.

I think we will be surprised by the net spent in the end, it will be significantly closer thenit is now. For all the criticism he get (unjustified for me) Walsh is excellent at player trading.

I believe he was trying to put a deal together for Walcott last January but there wasn’t a consensus between himself and the manager, if that’s true be interesting to see how Tosun and Walcott and anyone else who comes in work out.

Explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back