January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

...as I said above, it might be the player was withdrawn because negotiations were taking place. We’ve been linked with him for months so I imagine he’s been well watched. Apparently we’re also interested in another Lille player, Martin Terrier, so it might just have been an opportunity to meet.

Saying that, Soumaoro could have been injured.

That maybe so, but it’s an easy pop at Walsh which seems to be the trend in here.

I like to be trendy.

Would be interesting to know what really happened though.

He probably just fancied a trip to France, he's travelling the world on the clubs expense

I know we're half way through the window and only 2 brought in at the minute, but I reckon they might go for it in the next 2 weeks to avoid a repeat of last summer, (too many new faces, not settling in and team being wank as a result). This season's dead, nothing left to play for.

Linked with a left back obvs, and now strikers and centre halves as well. Get them all done and have a quieter summer with them all properly bedded into the side heading into next season.

A long way off tho tbf and we probs not even sign anyone else knowing us.

He was Chelsea’s best player according to what I previously posted, yet a bunch of other posters made up that he played poorly. He’s also playing left wing back.

Bernat hasn’t played more than a half playing back all year. Hasn’t played since November. And played wing when he did. He’s also a midget.

They made him their best performer but still have him like a 5/10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back