January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe their MOTM but not MOTM... and who exactly gave it to him? lukaku was the match winner that day and rightfully MOTM . I have never seen Kennedy have a good game on my life.
He had one this week.

And again, read the thread. It just bothers me when people make stuff up, that’s why I posted it. By many accounts he was Chelsea’s MotM. I don’t recall the game. I did see him against Norwich.

He had one this week.

And again, read the thread. It just bothers me when people make stuff up, that’s why I posted it. By many accounts he was Chelsea’s MotM. I don’t recall the game. I did see him against Norwich.

Ahh Chelsea's MOTM? so means he played ok in a defeat? That's it

Why have I bolded parts of this article I hear you ask...

Well it's just to compare the original story by Sky Sports News and Phil Kirkbride's outstanding journalistic reporting for the Liverpool Echo.

Get back to reporting what you read on GOT Phil and not other news outlets. At least come up with some original content you plagiarising sod!

By the way, we'll just ignore the fact the lad has a torn achilles, can barely make an appearance and we're going to pay £20m for him.

Nice spot, this however I reckon will get done, 3 of Gus agents biggest clients have been signed by Walsh/allardyce relatively recently for other clubs, bfs dies like to work with agents he knows...

...19 days into the January transfer window and here’s the rumour round-up for this Friday morning;

- According to The Daily Mail, Everton have made an approach to Bayern Munich for their 24 year old Spanish Left Back, Juan Bernat. Bernat is having to make do with an understudy role and has only played two games this campaign but it’s reported that Bayern are reluctant to sell the player mid-season.

- Turkish publication, Fanatik, says Fenerbahce are interested in taking Everton midfielder, Davy Klaassen, this January.

- ESPN report Newcastle are one of a number of clubs who are now interested in signing Everton winger, Aaron Lennon.

- Soccersouls website is another outlet linking Everton with a move for Lille striker, Martin Terrier. The young Frenchman is currently on loan at Strasbourg.

- The Liverpool Echo says Everton have firm interest in Lille defender Adama Soumaoro. Director of Football, Steve Walsh, and Chief Scout, Martyn Glover, apparently travelled to watch the 25 year old against Rennes on Wednesday night but the player pulled out of the game through injury. Lille are said to value the defender at £20m.

...19 days into the January transfer window and here’s the rumour round-up for this Friday morning;

- According to The Daily Mail, Everton have made an approach to Bayern Munich for their 24 year old Spanish Left Back, Juan Bernat. Bernat is having to make do with an understudy role and has only played two games this campaign but it’s reported that Bayern are reluctant to sell the player mid-season.

- Turkish publication, Fanatik, says Fenerbahce are interested in taking Everton midfielder, Davy Klaassen, this January.

- ESPN report Newcastle are one of a number of clubs who are now interested in signing Everton winger, Aaron Lennon.

- Soccersouls website is another outlet linking Everton with a move for Lille striker, Martin Terrier. The young Frenchman is currently on loan at Strasbourg.

- The Liverpool Echo says Everton have firm interest in Lille defender Adama Soumaoro. Director of Football, Steve Walsh, and Chief Scout, Martyn Glover, apparently travelled to watch the 25 year old against Rennes on Wednesday night but the player pulled out of the game through injury. Lille are said to value the defender at £20m.
Good work as always eggs

Least we are starting to be linked with defenders. Not gonna lie don’t know a great deal about the 2 of them but it’s good non the less

Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back