January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post mate, it’s amazing how often he mentioned the plan at the AGM, I think your right. It’s one of the defining aspects of a takeover, the development at all layers of the football club, developing the academy and maximizing your assets. Look at takeovers at say West Ham nothing done there, rarely loan players out etc. Look at the model at Chelsea that have 40 odd players out on loan, it’s a puppy farm and buisness in a buisness. It’s catipulted them into one of Europes biggest clubs and progressed into a self sustaining model, via an innitial massive and sometimes wasteful investment.

This is where we are headed as a model and also a facility led hybrid with the new ground to go the club and buisness.

A key person will be Walsh, he already has been.

All hail the plan.
Good post that.

But er we still have Cuco playing left back.
And also we are very crap at the moment.

Good post that.

But er we still have Cuco playing left back.
And also we are very crap at the moment.

This is the most turbulent faze, reconciling regression to progression quickly to be compeitive for a CL spot as soon as possible, that is another key rung on the ladder.

Reconciling the short and long term plan, is a very bumpy ride and can be boom and bust and often marked by a huge amount of wasted money.

It’s a pathway traveled by both City and Chelsea.

Why have I bolded parts of this article I hear you ask...

Well it's just to compare the original story by Sky Sports News and Phil Kirkbride's outstanding journalistic reporting for the Liverpool Echo.

Get back to reporting what you read on GOT Phil and not other news outlets. At least come up with some original content you plagiarising sod!

By the way, we'll just ignore the fact the lad has a torn achilles, can barely make an appearance and we're going to pay £20m for him.
Can I copy your homework?
Yeah, just change it a bit.

This is the most turbulent faze, reconciling regression to progression quickly to be compeitive for a CL spot as soon as possible, that is another key rung on the ladder.

Reconciling the short and long term plan, is a very bumpy ride and can be boom and bust and often marked by a huge amount of wasted money.

It’s a pathway traveled by both City and Chelsea.
TBH I cant remember Chelsea or City ever being this crap at any time during their respective transition periods.

If you do not see Jack Wiltshire as a top class player ( injury prone I will grant you ) then it’s time to stop watching live football and dust off the subbeto table
Honestly lad get a grip

Wilshire is a less talented player than Barkley with the same sort of motivational problems imo

Dave is remembering that game from the perspective of the parallel universe he lives in.

The one where bobby was our most suscessfull premiership manager of all time? Where finishing 4th with 62 points is actually worse than finishing 5th with 78? Where people wear shoes on their hands and hamburgers eat people?

TBH I cant remember Chelsea or City ever being this crap at any time during their respective transition periods.

Think the process was a tad easier, the Top 4/5 wasn’t as populated as it is now, I remember Spurs piping Chelsea for a CL spot on the last day of the season.

We’ve made a dogs dinner of this season admittedly, the band aid in January looks promising.

Both City and Chelsea had Peaks and troughs contextually.

Did you really think we would do it the easy way, remember this is Everton. But Im Beginning to think them at the top are starting to learn there lessons and from now on I would expect them to get more right than wrong.

By the way, we'll just ignore the fact the lad has a torn achilles, can barely make an appearance and we're going to pay £20m for him.

He's been starting for over a month straight. So are you just going to make stuff up or do you have an actual opinion of the kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back