Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that right, surely it's his decision if a players kept or sold. Unless he's given a list of players he doesn't really want.
He's obviously voiced his opinions on every player in the squad to Walsh and the board, it's up to them to strikes the deals if Allardyce doesn't mind losing them.

Mourinho on shaw today.

MEN journalist claims hes close to signing new 5 year contract. Zero chance of us going after 28 year old danny rose or selling him.

Everyone is kicking off because he didn’t explicitly state we need a LB.

I wonder why? Maybe it is because the press didn’t actually ask and were more worried about what Theo thought of Wenger and the Alexis deal.

It was pretty much an Arsenal presser but don’t let that get in the way of you being annoyed at Everton.

Maybe if Theo had of shoehorned the LB topic into one of his thousand answers about leaving Arsenal we might all be able to get off the ventolin.

At last a bit of positivity ! , you would think we were in the Coventry or Leeds Forums
It looks like Big Sam is setting up for next season, so we hit the ground running. Get rid of the no shows get some proper pros in! I for one welcome our new overlord......... ;)

Everyone is kicking off because he didn’t explicitly state we need a LB.

I wonder why? Maybe it is because the press didn’t actually ask and were more worried about what Theo thought of Wenger and the Alexis deal.

It was pretty much an Arsenal presser but don’t let that get in the way of you being annoyed at Everton.

Maybe if Theo had of shoehorned the LB topic into one of his thousand answers about leaving Arsenal we might all be able to get off the ventalin.

Well he was pretty clearly asked 'any more to follow' and he said 'no I don't think so...' Micko mate.

13:15

VARDY TO EVERTON?

Sky Sports News understands Everton are interested in signingJamie Vardy from Leicester City, but they’re unlikely to sanction a bid in this transfer window.

Sam Allardyce is a long-time admirer of Vardy, and he would be very keen to add him to his squad, we’ve been told. But Everton have already spent almost £50m on Theo Walcott and Cenk Tosun in this window, and Allardyce indicated in his news conference earlier that there are unlikely to be any further incomings.

The club are thought to have concerns about paying a hefty fee for a player who turned 31 last week.

Leicester would resist any attempt to lure Vardy away. Arsenal saw a bid of around £20m fail 18 months ago, when even though they’d matched Vardy’s release clause, the England striker chose instead to stay at Leicester.

He signed a new contract - believed to have no release clause - later that summer. Claude Puel said last week he has too many strikers at the club, and he will listen to offers for some, though NOT Vardy or Shinji Okazaki.

Vardy in the summer would be too late, does that also indicate that Allardyce is here for the full term?

Vardy in the summer would be too late, does that also indicate that Allardyce is here for the full term?
Sky sports news have been reading the echos twitter story of saying so many % amount have put bet on vardy to everton few days ago,and made a story up of acting as though it will happen,also helped with walsh been here no doubt,vardy would be linked with so many really,but i would take him as i said sometime the last month or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back