Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failed in the championship, failed in league one....

Irony is instantly Garbutt is 10 times the player Martina is... who would fail in the Vanarama League or whatever the conference is called
We shouldn't be relying on either player at this level tbh. Steve Walsh is like some lad claiming job seekers pretending he's going to interviews to still get his doll.

Farhad: so Steven, it is now the 19th of January. Can you tell me how many left sided defenders you have approached this week

Walsh: Yeah loads.

Farhad: fantastic. Can you provide scouting reports or provide names?

Walsh: Yeah sorry i left the scouting reports in my other gym bag, to be honest you’ve probably never heard of them but let me assure you Mr Moshiri I’ve working really hard scouting defensive midfielders and I have unearthed some real gems.

Farhad: You mean left backs?

Walsh: That’s what I said….

Farhad: No Steven you said Midfielders

Walsh: Oh, sorry. I meant left backs.

Farhad: Names?

Walsh: ………. Nzonzi?

Farhad: Get out Steven!

Maybe BFS purposely said that to stick it to the board, since he wanted a LB in and hadnt gotten it? Because he knows fans will now be in an uproar, and the board will have to move for one?

We’re being laughed at by Leicester fans for thinking we can take Vardy from them. This is how low we are as a club right now.

If I was any other club other than West Ham, Stoke, West Brom or Swansea I would also laugh at Everton.

West Brom will most likely be able to do so after tomorrow

He wouldn’t leave them for Arsenal last year, I can’t see him coming to us.

I think it’s equally as funny as the Leicester fans tbh.
I don't think there is a single Evertonian that thinks this is going to happen. Our manager even came out this morning and said we aren't signing anyone and that our squad is too big. They can laugh at the idea of us going for Vardy but it's not us making this BS up lol.

I mean, that's crazy if he doesn't get another left back, or at least register Garbutt

We can't keep playing Martina out of place and who knows when Baines will be back

Why doesn't he at least go after an established player who can do a job like a Robbie Brady?
I would make a substantial bet that we will bring in a left back before the close of the window.

I think the exercise today was about highlighting that we have players for sale. January is a difficult time to buy players , I expect to see clubs rummaging through our squad like buyers in a second hand book shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back