Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we where the ones 'gazzumping' another team who had already declared a public interest in him (Saints) mate, it served our purpose to do that given the situation.

I don't think you understand what I'm getting at here. He didn't even have to mention names or positions today, he played down any more incomings when he could of said something like "if the right player becomes available" but he didn't. The left back area is becoming farcical, I was actually in a good mood about the blues but oh no, something is said to dampen it once again ha ha.

In general, I think the issue is pretty clear. If he or ANYONE opted for Walcott over a left back, they are blind or stupid. it was the same as buying Davy Klaassen vs. buying a CF or CB / LB cover. Just stupid.

If we don't win the full 3 this weekend, we are in trouble. No joke.

I think we will see 3 players leave, with a LB and a couple of promising youngsters coming in (that kid from charlton as one). Always take press conferences with a pinch of salt. Bobby used to say everything was phenomenal even when it blatantly wasn’t. What matters is what happens on the pitch and behind the scenes. Maybe he isn’t speaking about a Lb as he doesn’t want others to know who we are going for if there hasn’t been much other interest.

Absolutely no way our incoming business is done regardless of what Sam said in the presser... but I would say we'll certainly see players leaving before any more arrivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back