Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Walsh.

Travels all that way to watch a player who isn’t even playing.

Muppet.

I would love to be a fly on the wall, when Mr and Mrs Walsh sit down to book their summer holidays.

Mrs Walsh " how about Italy this year?"

Mr Walsh " been there"

Mrs Walsh " France?"

Mr Walsh "been there"

Mrs Walsh " Turkey?"

Mr Walsh " been there"

Mrs Walsh " Spain?"

Mr Walsh " been there"

Mrs Walsh " how about Rhyl?

Mr Walsh " excellent choice Mrs Walsh"

I am surprised to come one here and not be reading fune about Allaradyce saying there will be no more transfers

Or did i not go far back enough?

I am surprised to come one here and not be reading fune about Allaradyce saying there will be no more transfers

Or did i not go far back enough?

..still seems plenty of rumours and interest but perhaps we are lining up deals for the summer. He clearly wants a number of players off the books before bringing in more.

..still seems plenty of rumours and interest but perhaps we are lining up deals for the summer. He clearly wants a number of players off the books before bringing in more.

Which again begs the question as to who is in charge of our transfers?

If we are allowing Allardyce full control over who stays and who goes does this now mean he is here for the long term?

The entire point of a DoF model for running a club (which I completely agree with) is that they are in charge of the squad building to stop short termism.

Which again begs the question as to who is in charge of our transfers?

If we are allowing Allardyce full control over who stays and who goes does this now mean he is here for the long term?

The entire point of a DoF model for running a club (which I completely agree with) is that they are in charge of the squad building to stop short termism.

Does Allardyce really seem in full control of transfers to you?

So this left back we need will only happen when the squads been trimmed?? Shambolic IMO

unless coleman is closer to fitness than we thought and Kenny is being lined up to replace the clown at left back there is just no excuses to why we haven't signed a left back

utter incompetence from walsh and fat sam, the worst position we have in the squad not filled.

unless coleman is closer to fitness than we thought and Kenny is being lined up to replace the clown at left back there is just no excuses to why we haven't signed a left back

utter incompetence from walsh and fat sam, the worst position we have in the squad not filled.

Kenny must not be used at left back....due to him being a right back. Not that this seems to matter these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back