Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, yeah.....there is that.

hard not to like the guy though (that does not mean i think we should keep him, just that he seems like he'd be a good sort to have a pint with)

I'd like to have a pint with Martina on a Friday night, get him completely bladdered, so he couldn't play on a Saturday

I think Sam is just down playing. You only have to play either of the popular footie games to see how humongous the squad is. We need to ship another 3 at least out. Reckon niasse besic Lennon are the likely victims. Perhaps sandro klaassen if serious bids come in. Like everyone says though walsh needs his head absolutely kicked in if Lb doesn't happen. Even Koeman in the summer identified it.

Will be honest mate, i think he has been doing that but still playing ... It's the only reason he can look THAT poor

I was thinking that as i wrote my post. lol

Good to see we are finally being linked with a few players who play in the defence, but not on the right or centrally, its just a pity , that yet again this weekend, HE, will occupy our left handside defensive postion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back