Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might be gone in the summer, but it will be for a good price... as for Gray he's signed a new contract and has a lot to learn. If Mahrez goes then he will get more of a chance to grow as well. Nobody is currently going to buy him who are higher than us.

As for the backline. The defence at Chelsea and last 4 games has been:

Chilwell 21, Amartey 23, Maguire 24, Dragovic 26.

Take Mahrez out of the starting line up and the others are also of a decent age. N'didi 21, James 26, Albrighton 28, Gray 21. Adrien Silva will probably take Jame's place and he's only 28.

Only Vardy and Okazaki are aging really at 31 and 32. Iheanacho shows glimpses of quality and is only 21. Get another young striker in and we're set for a while I'd say.

Amartey is like your version of martina from what I've seen of him, absolute turd
Dragovic, he's on loan isn't he?
james, he the manc? crap
albrighton crap

Lennon to Burnley.

A few more players who won’t get game time off the books and we might see some movement especially with players becoming available wanting game time given the World Cup.

Is this confirmed?

EDIT

Just seen this

Aaron Lennon: Burnley agree deal to sign Everton winger
By David Ornstein

BBC Sport

• 5 minutes ago
  • From the sectionBurnley
_99670855_lennon_getty.jpg

Lennon has provided two assists in 19 appearances in all competitions for Everton this season

As far as i'm aware, the Vardy link is purely betting based to get people to put money on it.

Minges. Especially as it makes us look very silly.

Can't exactly argue about that when we have a shirt sponsor whose as dodgy a betting firm as there is and who go out their way to embarrass us at every opportunity mate really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back