Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple things I know...

...all the bragging about how young and talented LCFC's back four is hasn't prevented them from conceding 32 goals this season. That's not all that great and I personally don't think they are impressive.

Bayern don't need Bernat. They've got Alaba, as earlier stated they've played Rafinha there (man his hair is awful), and even played Friedl there ahead of Bernat. That being said, he hasn't played since November and has only played about 120 minutes of first team football this year, 75 of it as a left winger, the other 45 he was by all accounts awful at LB. Just saying he's not going to be ready to just JUMP in there.

And I cannot believe with the bazillion clubs out there and the relatively low level of performance by Cuco that we cannot find a left back. There's no young left back, even if Baines was healthy, we've need a left back for about 2 years now. No excuse.

Couple things I know...

...all the bragging about how young and talented LCFC's back four is hasn't prevented them from conceding 32 goals this season. That's not all that great and I personally don't think they are impressive.

Bayern don't need Bernat. They've got Alaba, as earlier stated they've played Rafinha there (man his hair is awful), and even played Friedl there ahead of Bernat. That being said, he hasn't played since November and has only played about 120 minutes of first team football this year, 75 of it as a left winger, the other 45 he was by all accounts awful at LB. Just saying he's not going to be ready to just JUMP in there.

And I cannot believe with the bazillion clubs out there and the relatively low level of performance by Cuco that we cannot find a left back. There's no young left back, even if Baines was healthy, we've need a left back for about 2 years now. No excuse.

Show me Rafinha’s hair.

skysport_de-rafinha-fc-bayern_4169216.jpg
Show me Rafinha’s hair.

Couple things I know...

Does anyone brag about how young and talented their back 4 is? Robertson is ok, and Gomez is decent, but Lovren and Klavan are universally regarded as garbage?

My initial instinct was to tell you to go F yourself for ordering me around...but in all seriousness, I was watching one of their matches earlier this year and it was worse than in that picture. It was horrid - you couldn't miss it during the match.

Almost as bad as Kenedy's neck tatoos. That's kinda of thread related, no? Don't want to get off topic.

My initial instinct was to tell you to go F yourself for ordering me around...but in all seriousness, I was watching one of their matches earlier this year and it was worse than in that picture. It was horrid - you couldn't miss it during the match.

Almost as bad as Kenedy's neck tatoos. That's kinda of thread related, no? Don't want to get off topic.

Flagged

Does anyone brag about how young and talented their back 4 is? Robertson is ok, and Gomez is decent, but Lovren and Klavan are universally regarded as garbage?

You missed the C in there. Some poster here think Harry McGuire is amazing for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back