Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My initial instinct was to tell you to go F yourself for ordering me around...but in all seriousness, I was watching one of their matches earlier this year and it was worse than in that picture. It was horrid - you couldn't miss it during the match.

Almost as bad as Kenedy's neck tatoos. That's kinda of thread related, no? Don't want to get off topic.
WTF Have Tatts got to do with this thread.

Christ mate. Too much to drink. As you were fella!
You forgot VVD anyways, he's going to clone himself, learn goal and play both CBs and keeper. He's going to solve all their problems. Trust Jurgen. He also said he is happy with his keeper status right now.

FYI - if those clowns get James, I am absolutely going out of my way to call him by the strict English pronounciation. Man I hate that club and I didn't have to grow up around them. Not sure how some of you didn't end up punching someone like every day growing up.

You forgot VVD anyways, he's going to clone himself, learn goal and play both CBs and keeper. He's going to solve all their problems. Trust Jurgen. He also said he is happy with his keeper status right now.

FYI - if those clowns get James, I am absolutely going out of my way to call him by the strict English pronounciation. Man I hate that club and I didn't have to grow up around them. Not sure how some of you didn't end up punching someone like every day growing up.
Wind yer neck in yer Blert. Punching someone over a sport FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back