Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which again begs the question as to who is in charge of our transfers?

If we are allowing Allardyce full control over who stays and who goes does this now mean he is here for the long term?

The entire point of a DoF model for running a club (which I completely agree with) is that they are in charge of the squad building to stop short termism.
We're getting the players in that Simeone wants for the summer...

New transfer strategy: Mosh just pays like 300 mil for a consistent quality club in a smaller league like Basel or Shaktar. We immediately swap all Everton staff and players aside from Walcott, Pickford, Coleman, and Lookman for all of said foreign club's players, manager, board, and coaches. We then sell said foreign club. It would be cheaper and so much better than what we've been doing. Problem solved.

before today you would think we would view mccarthy and niasse as the main players to offload for a fairly sizeable fee. Niasse has shown once again how he can't be the one we let go. I wouldn't like to give up on klaassen yet, we're crying out for a player who can make that transition between central midfield and attack and well, that's his main attributes so i don't see the point in selling him before given a chance, all in the need to search for pretty much the same style of player.

Schneiderlin is one who would collect a fairly big fee, but then he'd need replacing. It does leave us a bit short in players we can offload for good money.

before today you would think we would view mccarthy and niasse as the main players to offload for a fairly sizeable fee. Niasse has shown once again how he can't be the one we let go. I wouldn't like to give up on klaassen yet, we're crying out for a player who can make that transition between central midfield and attack and well, that's his main attributes so i don't see the point in selling him before given a chance, all in the need to search for pretty much the same style of player.

Schneiderlin is one who would collect a fairly big fee, but then he'd need replacing . It does leave us a bit short in players we can offload for good money.

image.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back