Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mata has only a few months on his contract. As does Fellaini.
Both would slot right in.
Chuck in Luke Shaw and you improve the team massively.
Koff Steve Walsh.
Damn they'd be brilliant for our squad. Mata and Fellaini in the prime years of their career, Shaw who is miles better than Baines and with huge potential. Instead we have Schneiderlin, Bolasie and Martina.

When was the last time?
The last time what? The last time any club brought someone in? Probably about 6 months ago. The last time we had one? Probably Arteta.

This is where you do your tiresome 'Exactly we haven't had one for years so it's impossible' like you have about managers, strikers, left backs etc etc etc and I put you back on ignore because you somehow came off it when you changed your name from Mascoq to Davids.

?????

Rooney is 32 and his legs have gone so he is currently not very good, when have I ever said he hasn't lived up to his potential in his career??

No i mean you're basically saying Walcott has nothing to prove and his CV proves that.

Just like Rooney.

Still don't see how his legs have gone when:

upload_2018-1-30_17-5-53.webp

No i mean you're basically saying Walcott has nothing to prove and his CV proves that.

Just like Rooney.

Still don't see how his legs have gone when:

View attachment 43801

No I didn't say that, the poster above said "will Walcott finally fulfill his potential here? I hope so." Which insinuates he hasn't fulfilled his potential and could possibly be better here than he has been already in his career. Which is a ridiculously unfair bar to set because he's now playing in a team that is godawful and a million miles away from winning anything or playing in the Champions League. That has absolutely nothing to do with my opinions on a 32 year old Wayne Rooney either.

No I didn't say that, the poster above said "will Walcott finally fulfill his potential here? I hope so." Which insinuates he hasn't fulfilled his potential and could possibly be better here than he has been already in his career. Which is a ridiculously unfair bar to set because he's now playing in a team that is godawful and a million miles away from winning anything or playing in the Champions League. That has absolutely nothing to do with my opinions on a 32 year old Wayne Rooney either.
Apologies if i've misinterpreted.
But Rooney is boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back