Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
none of the players who have left, play get in our match day squad. I wouldn't say it has weakened.

id much rather have lennon, mirallas and barkley in our match day squad, than having to be forced to use youth teamers to make the numbers up.

OUTS this window:

Barkley, Mirallas, Lennon, Sandro, Klaassen (most likely) , Besic (most likely) McCarthy (out injured)

we have not added a single midfielder, yet shipped out 6!

it wouldn't surprise me is Schniderlin left either.

we are going to be woefully short of options AND experience if we do not at least sign 2 midfileders.

tom davies is completely out of form and is a liability at the moment.
No combination has seemed to work this season, I think mainly as all our managers want to play Gueye and Snides together, it doesn't work. I think getting Snides out the likes of Davies would improve, Snides just seems to bring a big cloud over the team when he's playing. Come in Moyes put a good offer to us, we will take Cresswell plus cash lol.

And when you consider that we're two defeats away from getting sucked into the relegation zone, and therefore would have to fight it out with the likes of Watford, Stoke, Swansea and co. it's even more disturbing. God knows what they [EFC] are doing. Lunatics.

my only theory is, big sam is going to completely bypass our midfield and hoof it up to bolasie or walcott ....

ohhh no

It's clear that a fair few of the summer transfers have took the club back years and took us to a transitional period again (thanks Koeman) , getting them gone will be like a breath of fresh air to the team and I expect big improvement from now on.

For me mate we have to go and get N'zonzi.

we had sevilla in our hands with the sandro deal too.

I'm just hoping we have agreed to loaning sandro with a ridiculously low buy him price at the end of the season, with a view to us taking N'Zonzi

this IS Everton tho

*shakes head

id much rather have lennon, mirallas and barkley in our match day squad, than having to be forced to use youth teamers to make the numbers up.

You would rather leave lookman / Vlasic / Davies /Baningime out for:

Ross, who didnt want to play for us.
Mirallas - who didnt want to play for us
Lennon - who is just average.

I don't get that personally.

Apart from Lennon the other 2 stunk the place out, on there day good players but terrible attitudes that just damaged the club, get Snides gone then them we have shipped out the players that have done harm to the team in recent times.

In a single season? He was more than capable for the majority of his time here, went downhill in his last season.

IMG_4690.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back