Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do players have to pass a medical to go out on loan?

If so, how the hell will Besic pass a medical?
Middlesbrough's doctor this morning:
shock-over-ray-4794260.jpg

Players who can’t get a kick for us in a poor team going to distinctly better footballing sides doing far better than us in their leagues and in Europe. lol

Damage limitation until the end of the season when it's all change. New manager, new DOF (Walsh moved to Chief Scout?) and most importantly, new left back.

I just hope our torrid run doesn't continue...

On the positive, a lack of activity could mean a lack of confidence in the existing setup which points to all change in the summer.

A new striker HAD to happen this window, and Walcott is a guarantee in terms of you know exactly what you are getting.

Mangala to sure things up if there is question marks over Keane's mentality/injury (there isn't many CB with experience available) and we get set to go again next season.

I still maintain this;

I think as a fan base we need to consider whether we're deluding ourselves.

Look at Everton objectively, remove the tinted glasses and consider how attractive Big Sam's Everton currently is.

You need to run before you can walk, and we're crawling at the moment.

I just hope Tosun/Walcott are Walsh signings to justify him not being first out the door after Koeman - by justify, I mean the continuation argument.

We shouldn't give Allardyce a penny in my view, because I'm convinced he was brought in as a last resort amid panic to get us through the season without a total relegation collapse.

Nah, if we sell him we make about £3m profit, which - when you factor in the 250k loan fee - means that we make some profit (hardly anything) when wages are taken into account.
We bought him for £5.5, no? £2.5 in wages, that's £8m, but have option to buy for £7.9m? And i doubt they are paying his full wages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back