Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage limitation until the end of the season when it's all change. New manager, new DOF (Walsh moved to Chief Scout?) and most importantly, new left back.

I just hope our torrid run doesn't continue...

On the positive, a lack of activity could mean a lack of confidence in the existing setup which points to all change in the summer.

A new striker HAD to happen this window, and Walcott is a guarantee in terms of you know exactly what you are getting.

Mangala to sure things up if there is question marks over Keane's mentality/injury (there isn't many CB with experience available) and we get set to go again next season.

I still maintain this;
I hope you're right about no total relegation collapse. You should be, but I haven't seen this lack of anything good since Mike Walker.

Damage limitation until the end of the season when it's all change. New manager, new DOF (Walsh moved to Chief Scout?) and most importantly, new left back.

I just hope our torrid run doesn't continue...

On the positive, a lack of activity could mean a lack of confidence in the existing setup which points to all change in the summer.

A new striker HAD to happen this window, and Walcott is a guarantee in terms of you know exactly what you are getting.

Mangala to sure things up if there is question marks over Keane's mentality/injury (there isn't many CB with experience available) and we get set to go again next season.

I still maintain this;
Agree with a lot of what you say, but do you really trust our board to have a long term plan and appoint a decent manager....at the moment I feel that is fantasy land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back