Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with a lot of what you say, but do you really trust our board to have a long term plan and appoint a decent manager....at the moment I feel that is fantasy land

To be fair, most fans lauded Koeman as a choice.

Likewise with Walsh, we went out and took one of the biggest names for that position at the time - we wanted Monchi, got Walsh.

A strong enough first season, it then went tits up and we've been found wanting. They hoped Unsworth could steer the ship but bottled it and went for Allardyce to save us from a potential abyss.

For me, Moshiri has only had one shot really at appointing a manager.
He'll get another in the summer.

Seen above that sandro has a buy clause for 8mill to sevilla, is that true?

that's absolutey mad if true, what happens if he scores a sh1t load between now and the end of the season and we've already inserted a awfull buy clause

who deals with this sort of thing!

that's absolutey mad if true, what happens if he scores a sh1t load between now and the end of the season and we've already inserted a awfull buy clause

£200k loan fee £9m option fee.

He is on huge wages and not playing so I think to part way like this suits all parties.

Or Moshiri won't let Sam play with any more?

That viewpoint may fit the anti-Sam agenda, but in reality he has already trusted him with 50 million pound of club money, and the reason that we can't afford to buy any more players this January is because there is no more club money to spend.

There’s no obligation and priority option to sell or buy, that’s the impression I have. Not?

If he scores [Poor language removed] load, I’m sure other team will pay more than 9m to get him.

My money is on no one. It's usually "We tried for ________ but in the end we couldn't get it over the line".
edBQBeJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back