Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bomb Morgs (and McCarthy) out and bring in William Carvalho.

A new central defender and striker (obviously) too. Improve the spine of the team, as it's sadly lacking one at present.

Christ if Allardyce comes in you'd better swap Carvalho for Andy Carroll.

I know this is the transfer thread Zat but?????

The Bolton team was 10 years ago, he left in 2007, on that basis Moyes would be a good idea based on his Everton team.

The rubbish teams he has saved??....
Palace- the budget they have and players like Benteke, Zaha, Cabaye, Sakho, Townsend, they should be in the prem, i guarentee Hodgson will do the same also.
Blackburn - finished he had one season in mid table, got sacked a point above the relegation zone, and they have gone in to free fall since
Sunderland - Yes he kept them up but in previous years Di Canio, Poyet & Advocat had done exactly the same thing- do you want Di Canio?
Newcastle - He signed Joey Barton, spent a fair amount of money and got sackled 6 months in. They got relegated the following season

Can you see a trend here? He leaves teams in an absolute mess!!!! He dosent have the clubs long term health in mind, it is all about how he does at the time, he fabricates how bad a situation the club was in before he came (similar to Harry Redknapp) and its a bonus to him if the club fails afterwards as he can blame it on him leaving were in reality he was part of these clubs downfall

And dont get me started on his son taking bungs, dropping players if they dont sign to his agent (Ravel morrison), and all the rest of the stuff.

He should be knowere near our club

Best post I've seen on here in yonks, @MickA @orly @davek

Thought Richarlison looked quite the player on Sunday and could be one of a few solutions to our number 9 issue catastrophe

Joshua King from Bournemouth would also bolster some pace for us.

The paparazzi are saying that the Mosh is promising the new manager significant transfer funds which will match the highest spenders in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back