Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I suspect Sandro around 10 million mate. The others I would say we would have wanted between 20-30 million pounds. Given we paid 10 for Vlasic and Lookman when they were complete unknowns, and both have developed here I can't see us selling for any less than double our investment. As for Davies, a local lad, a teenager who had 50+ games playing central midfield, there is nobody else with that profile in the Premier League, so doubt he'd be below 30 million.

I appreciate what we'd paid for Walcott. But he has 3 years left at the top maybe, all of the those lads have 10-12 years at the top which will be reflected in the price.
Thats what you would hope and expect the club to do. But selling Walsh for £1m doesnt exactly back that up.

In hindsight I think Ward Prowse would have been a better target than Gyfi. Versatile, hard working, good set piece delivery, and with a sell on value.

I gotta admit, he did score two goal recently in a game, which gives him 9 for his career...whcih is the same number Gylfi had for Swans LAST YEAR.

Come on, man. He's literally the same player but MUCH MUCH worse.

The Walsh sale is still a bit of a mystery to me unless he pushed for it. He's not 21 until September, so I don't think he needs to be registered for senior matches next year, so not sure what the hurry would've been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back