Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people keep saying this? He was the second fastest guy on Burnley behind Andre Gray. He's probably faster than Holgate.

Let me guess, someone else is going to tell me they know better than a stopwatch.

Can be quicker than Usain Bolt but if he continues to be so square on when people run at him, then they will waltz past him. It’s this kind of stuff makes him look slow.

Can be quicker than Usain Bolt but if he continues to be so square on when people run at him, then they will waltz past him. It’s this kind of stuff makes him look slow.
Absolutely. Looks super confused and tentative back there as well. But he can run. Didn't look that way at Burnley, either. Didn't look that way first couple games. Just saying the tools are there. Williams we KNOW is slow and relatively short.

After watching Swansea tonight Mawson is exactly the sort of CB we should be going for:

Young
Physically strong
Quick
Good header of the ball

Moyes is supposedly interested and lets face it he's got a fantastic eye for a defender (Coleman, Jagielka, Baines, Stones, Distin)

Coleman Keane Mawson Bryan

Alot of pace, energy and youth in that back 4 and the pair would only cost about £30-35 million combined Which isnt alot in the current market.

After watching Swansea tonight Mawson is exactly the sort of CB we should be going for:

Young
Physically strong
Quick
Good header of the ball

Moyes is supposedly interested and lets face it he's got a fantastic eye for a defender (Coleman, Jagielka, Baines, Stones, Distin)

Coleman Keane Mawson Bryan

Alot of pace, energy and youth in that back 4 and the pair would only cost about £30-35 million combined Which isnt alot in the current market.

Not with Sam as manager!

No
Why do people keep saying this? He was the second fastest guy on Burnley behind Andre Gray. He's probably faster than Holgate.

Let me guess, someone else is going to tell me they know better than a stopwatch.
No but my eyes are working fine.

If speed is the sum of pace and speed of thought the boy could well mad cow disease.

Was nailed on there'd be Mawson shouts after tonight. Because buying the likes of Swansea and Burnley's best players has worked out so well for us..
I agree to a point. But imagine the difference to our team this season if we’d signed McGuire and Robertson from hull for the same price as Keane. There are some good players from lower clubs, it’s just that we have signed the wrong players.

I agree to a point. But imagine the difference to our team this season if we’d signed McGuire and Robertson from hull for the same price as Keane. There are some good players from lower clubs, it’s just that we have signed the wrong players.

Spot on, Mawson would do a far better job right now than Williams/Jags and Bryan/Tierney/Shaw etc. Would be much better than Baines/coco the clown.

Nzonzi in midfield or another physical presence who can pass and dictate the pass is needed aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back