Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it tongue in cheek mate
Danny Rose would never consider joining Everton
There will be bigger clubs in for him when he regains fitness
We have to be realistic
With Bristol City out of the cup I’d lob 10 m at them and see what happens
Probably come to nothing but it has a better chance of happening than Rose or my preferred choice Shaw
Can you explain to me what is to like so much about Shaw, he hasn't really impressed me much but that is probably because I have not really been able to see much of him. In reality almost anyone is better than Cuco

Can you explain to me what is to like so much about Shaw, he hasn't really impressed me much but that is probably because I have not really been able to see much of him. In reality almost anyone is better than Cuco
With the right manager ( not Allardyce) I think Shaw can be an outstanding player
He’s fast , he can tackle , he’s brave , he can cross a ball and lives to attack.
He has I feel lost his way after a horrendous injury and is playing under an unforgiving manager who has no faith in youth
Even with that Jose after lambasting him on a few occasions is starting to see how good Shaw is and his true potential.
He has played very well in the last few games and seems to have made the LB role his own even with Young back from suspension
We missed a trick there not getting him on loan 1st Jan
Jose had even recalled a Uniteds 3rd choice LB Borthwick Jackson from his loan i seemingly in preparation for Shaw leaving

If you read the origin of the post it referred to booing the players,if people have an Allardyce agenda that's a totally.separate matter.

Some booing is justified. Some booing is not. I booed on Saturday and I felt it was fully justified. People are entitled to boo if they wish.

I've rarely seen individuals booed either. Almost always it's against the team as a collective or the manager or both. I've also never seen boos towards a performance where the team have played well.

But it seems some have an obsession with blaming the fans bizarrely.

article-1161738-00A8911400000578-4_306x456.jpg

Some booing is justified. Some booing is not. I booed on Saturday and I felt it was fully justified. People are entitled to boo if they wish.

I've rarely seen individuals booed either. Almost always it's against the team as a collective or the manager or both. I've also never seen boos towards a performance where the team have played well.

But it seems some have an obsession with blaming the fans bizarrely.
Do you think if the team are booed off the pitch at halftime they are going to be filled with confidence for the second half? And when they are applauded as they trot back on after the break you do realise your average professional footballer is a simple soul and may become confused and.totally forget his managers team talk.

Do you think if the team are booed off the pitch at halftime they are going to be filled with confidence for the second half? And when they are applauded as they trot back on after the break you do realise your average professional footballer is a simple soul and may become confused and.totally forget his managers team talk.

Dunno mate. I don't remember ever booing at half time myself but I'm not gonna criticise anyone who has. Players should be mentally strong and pride themselves on reaching a standard. They shouldn't need boos to know they've not performed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back