Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...just 3 days left and here’s a round-up of rumours for the 29th morning of this transfer window;

- Anderlecht have announced the return of Henry Onyekuru who has been recovering from injury at his parent club, Everton.

- ThisisFootball website say Everton defender, Michael Keane, could leave the club in this window or in the summer. Apparently Allardyce is concerned about his quality and whether he can deal with the pressure at Goodison Park.

- The Daily Mail report Everton are one of a number of clubs tracking Hull City’s 21 year old attacking midfielder, Jarrod Bowen.

- According to 4th Official, Bristol City Left Back Joe Bryan has addressed his future and has decided to stay at his club this month amid interest from Everton.

- MadAboutEPL website continues to link Everton with Inter Milan’s Croatian midfielder, Marcelo Brozovic. Sunday’s issue of Corriere Delo Sport report Everton offered Davy Klaassen in a swap deal for the player.

Does that mean we're selling them all?

...just 3 days left and here’s a round-up of rumours for the 29th morning of this transfer window;

- Anderlecht have announced the return of Henry Onyekuru who has been recovering from injury at his parent club, Everton.

- ThisisFootball website say Everton defender, Michael Keane, could leave the club in this window or in the summer. Apparently Allardyce is concerned about his quality and whether he can deal with the pressure at Goodison Park.

- The Daily Mail report Everton are one of a number of clubs tracking Hull City’s 21 year old attacking midfielder, Jarrod Bowen.

- According to 4th Official, Bristol City Left Back Joe Bryan has addressed his future and has decided to stay at his club this month amid interest from Everton.

- MadAboutEPL website continues to link Everton with Inter Milan’s Croatian midfielder, Marcelo Brozovic. Sunday’s issue of Corriere Delo Sport report Everton offered Davy Klaassen in a swap deal for the player.

Typical how the one player we cannot play gets over a serious injury in about 4 hours yet all our "own" players disappear for decades with a bruised shin.

Typical how the one player we cannot play gets over a serious injury in about 4 hours yet all our "own" players disappear for decades with a bruised shin.

Maybe this explains the root cause of our problems.

Players haven’t got the bottle and would prefer to be doing anything else but play.

Maybe this explains the root cause of our problems.

Players haven’t got the bottle and would prefer to be doing anything else but play.

..that might reflect the attitude of some fringe players who don’t appear to be fighting for a place in the team, but we have a number of long-term injuries that players have clearly suffered. I can’t really think of somebody who appears to be feigning injury.

..that might reflect the attitude of some fringe players who don’t appear to be fighting for a place in the team, but we have a number of long-term injuries that players have clearly suffered. I can’t really think of somebody who appears to be feigning injury.

Don’t think many feign injury.

I meant that an injury may come as a relief for them.

Goodison can be toxic when things aren’t going well, as we all know.
I think it takes a certain player to stand up and be counted in these times.
Not sure we have many at the moment.

Don’t think many feign injury.

I meant that an injury may come as a relief for them.

Goodison can be toxic when things aren’t going well, as we all know.
I think it takes a certain player to stand up and be counted in these times.
Not sure we have many at the moment.
Just another reason to bin Steve Walsh. We've spend 200 million on players and to get to this point and say none of them have the character to rise up and be counted shows how useless he is at his job.

....if you play Keane I agree you have to play deep. He’s immobile, he’s great to run at if you’re a CF. Walsh sanctioned his deal so I can only presume his strategy is for Everton to defend on the edge of our box. You can’t buy a player just because he’s a young full international, you buy a player because he fits how you want to play.

giphy.gif

SHAME ON YOU @Eggs for talking sense and thinking like a football club should be thinking!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back