Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many games have they played ?
How long was Walcott here before he played his one and only game so far?
Made we didn't even try to play different . We never when tosun arrived and we didn't with Walcott. No matter who is in the pitch the performance and tactic remains the same

What I have discerned from the press conference is:

Lookman staying - YES! Lennon left to Mola staying.

No suitable deals for Klaassen and Sandro but not ruling out either leaving on a permanent.

Wants Broz and or Nzonzi.

No LB even discussed so looks like Garbutt rotation or even Kenny playing there...

Anyone could leave or come in and Sam sounded like he wasn't finished.

I can see two in and at least two out - Besic, Klaassen, Sndes (please.

I just realised. It's almost time for the transfer window to slam shut. I expect to see Big Sam in his brown 80's Vauxhall Cavalier being interviewed outside Finch Farm with little Sam and Sneaky Craig arguing about whether they should go to KFC for a bucket or McDonald's (Answer McDonald's - Big Sam prefers accepting stuff in brown bags, allegedly).

But what I am really really looking forward is a strange oddball ringing up Jim White and telling porkies about Everton transfers. I still to this day, don't know if it was a real call from our 49.9% owner or from some wind up merchant doing a surreal comedy skit last time round - well maybe the voodoo comments push me more to thinking it actually was Mosh.

The transfers themselves? Meh - like we'll get what we need. I am honestly shocked that we haven't been in for a left back already. I am trying to be optimistic that no right back means that Coleman is looking good in his comeback from injury. What were we thinking with our full back options at the start of the season, let alone now? (Sorry I should also mention the centre backs issues, and striking options too, but why repeat 800+ pages of stating the obvious).

Bah Everton! Bah.

Would love that Brozovic story to be true. He's not a world beater by any stretch, but he's exactly what our midfield is missing. Klaassen going the other way would be a great deal, as he is exactly what our midfield doesn't need.

I just realised. It's almost time for the transfer window to slam shut. I expect to see Big Sam in his brown 80's Vauxhall Cavalier being interviewed outside Finch Farm with little Sam and Sneaky Craig arguing about whether they should go to KFC for a bucket or McDonald's (Answer McDonald's - Big Sam prefers accepting stuff in brown bags, allegedly).

But what I am really really looking forward is a strange oddball ringing up Jim White and telling porkies about Everton transfers. I still to this day, don't know if it was a real call from our 49.9% owner or from some wind up merchant doing a surreal comedy skit last time round - well maybe the voodoo comments push me more to thinking it actually was Mosh.

The transfers themselves? Meh - like we'll get what we need. I am honestly shocked that we haven't been in for a left back already. I am trying to be optimistic that no right back means that Coleman is looking good in his comeback from injury. What were we thinking with our full back options at the start of the season, let alone now? (Sorry I should also mention the centre backs issues, and striking options too, but why repeat 800+ pages of stating the obvious).

Bah Everton! Bah.

I reckon Sam favors KFC you know. They do 'gravy'.....

Schneiderlin being linked with West Ham.

We would end up rejecting any bid as we "couldnt find a suitible replacement"

I will start, here is a replacement for him

lightweight-road-cone-1.jpg

I reckon Sam favors KFC you know. They do 'gravy'.....
But Little Sam and Sneaky Craig might spill it over the velour seats in Big Fat Sam's car, and I don't want to imagine Big Fat Sam licking the seats of his car in the aftermath (or perhaps worse, during the aforementioned spillages with the other two still sat there).

No wonder we can't get a left back if that's how our coaching set up behaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back