Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bilbao sign Iñigo Martinez. Class Left sided and footed centre half, they’re doing about as well as us. If he was available why didn’t we go for it?

Is it fair to say that even the most simple minded Evertonian would be able to make a better fist of this transfer malarkey?

If any of us were handed £47m to spend - and a copy of the squad list, wouldn't any of us make more informed decisions than this lot in charge?

What is actually happening? I think Major Joe needs to send another letter to the Police

The one hope that I am left clinging on to during this current farce of a season, is that the powers that be have said no more money until the summer, and then by the end of May at the very latest Messrs Walsh, Allardyce and (as he likes to call them) his coaching staff, analysts etc etc are out of the door never to be seen again! Until then it's going to be grim!

Last edited:

I can’t stand fat Samuel and I hope the day when he walks through our door for the last time comes sooner rather than later, however, I would have to say I can see what he is trying to do in this window. He inherited the slowest team in the league, if not the world and has signed a quick striker, a very quick winger and is attempting to bring in an exceptionally quick center half.

We will still be crap, but, at least we will have some athleticism in the team. Here’s hoping that this whole sorry affair ends with us still in the prem and fat Samuel out the door come May.

The one hope that I am clinging on to during this current farce of a season, is that the powers that be have said no more money until the summer, and then by the end of May at the very latest Messrs Walsh, Allardyce and (as he likes to call them) his coaching staff, analysts etc etc are out of the door never to be seen again! Until then it's going to be grim!
We can only hope

Bilbao sign Iñigo Martinez. Class Left sided and footed centre half, they’re doing about as well as us. If he was available why didn’t we go for it?
Could be because Mr Walsh Allardyce and Shakespear are having what they amusingly call a Gravy boat soiree permantly ( Todays features a new line featuring a hint of mint)..and err transfers of suitable players are way down the priority list...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back