Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 100% No point in complaining very hard to come back from a fraud manager Koeman destroying our team

We should be able to pick up the points we need to get to safety but concern would be that manager and players check out completely way before the season is up.

Strong leadership from the top keeps the club maintaining performance levels and results despite impending changes ahead.

I feel we are still worryingly short in 3 areas, even with Mangala arriving.

Left back - obvious we are embarrasingly short in this area

Centre forward - massive onus on a guy from Turkey to hit the ground running. I have my concerns that he is not very mobile. Hope I'm wrong and we play to his strengths, but I feel we should have been in for a Slimani type as well.

Central midfield - More crabs than a desert island. We have no one one who can find the pass between the lines. We have players grossly out of form, or simply garbage in the case of Besic and Morgan. I'd hoped for Brozovic but sadly wasn't to be.

We need to limp to the end of the season and pray we get a new regime with new ideas. This will get worse before it gets better so time to suck it up.

If he performs well Sevilla won't have first dibs though would they? Surely we can just be like "nah, we're going to offer him around to highest bidder".

Not if like has been reported we have allowed a set fee to be included in the loan mate, same as with cleverley and a lot of other loans with buy options, we even got yobo and pienaar via such loans with agreed fees in the past.

Mate. The appointment of Allardyce as manager tops all that believe me

That is the true barometer of where we are as a club right now.

I'm not sure I've ever felt as bad about our club and the people who run it as I have over the last 2 and a bit months. We really are a car crash.

Usually try to move my teaching around the games, cba now and just take the lessons mate, sums up my feeling about us atm

Could be because Mr Walsh Allardyce and Shakespear are having what they amusingly call a Gravy boat soiree permantly ( Todays features a new line featuring a hint of mint)..and err transfers of suitable players are way down the priority list...
Very true, unless they’re name is Terry Brown and they can’t get a game for the top 6 we don’t want them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back