Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen lads it's simple really: outbid Frankfurt and get Jovic's permanent signature, sign either Pulisic or Lozano for the right and seal the Gomes deal in midfield. Then figure out CB and RB and the team would be real strong. Not all of this for January just by the end of next summer.
Do you not rate Coleman then?

French international? He hasn't been called up to the French squad for over two years mate.

Juventus have Costa playing there, did they try sign him really?
He's not playing for Barca, better players have failed than him.
He’s 22 and has 18 caps. So yeah, he’s a French international. Bloody 22 years old. No team wouldn’t want him i their squad to start now or later. He’s still one of the brightest talents in the world. Will not be coming here.

Have you seen him play? He’s not slow
A few times this year for sure. Watched Lazio a couple times last year as well. Believe me, I heard all about how he just glides by guys like he's Eden Hazard. That he has tremendous pace. I just don't see it. He looks too measured, I haven't seen him glide by anyone. Maybe he looked active at Lazio because the league is much slower. Still a good league, technical, good defending, but he just doesn't look dynamic to me in the PL. Strong on the ball, good ball control, sure.

He's also more of a straight up midfielder, so would he really be a good option at attacking forward? And doesn't he usually play on the left? He does for West Ham, but did he play a lot on the right for Lazio? Admittedly, I didn't see him against Newcastle or Burnley where he was very good apparently. But I saw him be absent against Man City - fair enough, team was bad - and get subbed off at half against Tottenham.

I'll take Bernard over him any day as an attacking left forward and definitely Richarlison.

I’d have rashford but I’d worry he would be another winger we play as a striker.

We need a number 9. I love rico but he still needs to learn to be in the box more, as illustrated in the Cardiff game again.

We have the quality to deliver balls now and if we had a top slotter, we would be 4th now at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back