Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure 40m for a u21 is the way to go. Smells a bit of Tosun last year. We'll see, although he is highly thought of
I can see Lookman as part of this deal IF it’s going to happen
And after tonight I would care to be honest

Been saying we should go for him, i really hope that this is true.

He has around 2 goals every 3 games when he starts either for France u20 or u21 and for Leipzig.

Explosive pace + turns + passes, really similar to the 'French types' of Anelka and Henry...

€40mil would be a really good fee...

P.S he played really well with lookman last season.

Not sure if they are credible.

As for Augustin. Superbly talented player.

He has had a couple diciplinary issues at Leipzig though.

And that in part would be a reason I wouldn't be surprise if they moved him on sooner rather than later. With Poulsen and Werner their main men and then Matheus Cunha, a 19 year old who arrived in the summer too, and is aleady in the first team, Augustin would likely be the one to move IF they move one.

And that in part would be a reason I wouldn't be surprise if they moved him on sooner rather than later. With Poulsen and Werner their main men and then Matheus Cunha, a 19 year old who arrived in the summer too, and is aleady in the first team, Augustin would likely be the one to move IF they move one.
With Lookman quite obv going the other way...

Seems to be the ideal type of forward for Silva as well. Its one link that we should be genuinely excited about...

Must be difficult being behind German golden boy Werner, i think if he had a run of games his goalscoring stats would be very high.

With Lookman quite obv going the other way...

Dont think so, i think they will play very well together. Seemed to dovetail very well at Leipzig.

Pickford
[New RB] Mina Keane Digne
[New CDM] Gomes
[New RW] Sigurdsson Richarlison
[New CF]

That’s before we even get started on how bad our bench is. A lot of work to be done.

Get rid of: Niassé, Schneiderlin, Tosun and Walcott. Hopefully we can bring in around £50m for all of them.

Pickford
[New CDM] Gomes
[New CF]

That’s before we even get started on how bad our bench is. A lot of work to be done.

Get rid of: Niassé, Schneiderlin, Tosun and Walcott. Hopefully we can bring in around £50m for all of them.
Gylfi needs a player to rotate with. A striker will help with the forward press but gylfi presses and tracks back to tackle.

Defo need another ten so they can rotate

Pickford
[New CDM] Gomes
[New CF]

Pickford
Militao -- Mina -- Keane -- Digne
Ndombele -- Gomes
Sigurdsson
Lozano -- Augustin -- Richarlison
Id only want a superior player to keane out of that side.

Militao - £20mil
Ndombele - £60mil
Gomes - £30mil
Lozano - £35mil
Augustin - £35mil

£180mil

If we can offload some players in jan like Niasse, Walcott and Schneiderlin + sign Augustin and 1 more we wont be too far off.

Gylfi needs a player to rotate with. A striker will help with the forward press but gylfi presses and tracks back to tackle.

Defo need another ten so they can rotate

Lookman and Vlasic will be the 2 players aiming for that spot.

no doubt we will pick up a striker in January

it will be plain to those in charge and i trust them to go out and do some good business

there is no-one on the bench who Silva can look to go out and make something happen. Bernard should be that player.

Pickford
Militao -- Mina -- Keane -- Digne
Ndombele -- Gomes
Sigurdsson
Lozano -- Augustin -- Richarlison
Id only want a superior player to keane out of that side.

Militao - £20mil
Ndombele - £60mil
Gomes - £30mil
Lozano - £35mil
Augustin - £35mil

£180mil

If we can offload some players in jan like Niasse, Walcott and Schneiderlin + sign Augustin and 1 more we wont be too far off.

Lookman and Vlasic will be the 2 players aiming for that spot.

Zat buddy, this is the January window thread, we aint spending 180m in January fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back