Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds insane and goes completely against what Brands is doing with the squad but a Jamie Vardy would have a field day in this Everton team that type of player ,we miss a natural finisher

I actually agree. We could do with a player having a swan song at a big club. Not popular here but I reckon Troy deeney would do a great job for a couple of season as a plan b. Bit of muscle, horrible to play against and an underrated player. We are lacking a bit of of sly and experience, leadership

I actually agree. We could do with a player having a swan song at a big club. Not popular here but I reckon Troy deeney would do a great job for a couple of season as a plan b. Bit of muscle, horrible to play against and an underrated player. We are lacking a bit of of sly and experience, leadership
Jesus
I thought we had gone past the days of the Deeney of Troy shouts
Sadly I was wrong

If there's no quality available in January I'm happy to stick with what we've got... This is a 3 year project, and I think we made a great start..... We need to be patient, this squad can't go from last seasons disaster to Top 4 contenders in 1 or 2 windows.... I think we've likely already lost him, but a permanent Gomes signing is my only wish for January.... Keep developing this team, and try add 2 or 3 next summer...

If there's no quality available in January I'm happy to stick with what we've got... This is a 3 year project, and I think we made a great start..... We need to be patient, this squad can't go from last seasons disaster to Top 4 contenders in 1 or 2 windows.... I think we've likely already lost him, but a permanent Gomes signing is my only wish for January.... Keep developing this team, and try add 2 or 3 next summer...
Not sure Ali has you patience mate

Not sure Ali has you patience mate

Patience is the only way we can make progress.... Liverpool have given Klopp time to build a team.. When he's identified the player he wants (van djik, Keita as examples) they've waited for those players to be available (even after failed tapping up), no changing of transfer targets, no panic...
I've seen enough this season to be confident in what Silva could produce if given time...if we can keep this team together and add a bit more quality again next summer and the summer after, than we'll not be millions miles off Top 4, we've already impressed away to Chelsea & Liverpool just not had luck..

If we are ever going to be a great side we need 5 new quality players. Recent performances have proved that.
Obviously not going to happen in January.
We will have to be patient and just hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back