Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
No which brings the price down. Absolute beast though. Watching Doucoure last night just shows what we miss in the middle. A Vieira type box-to-box next to Gomes. Ndombele is the best but plenty more out there.

How have you watched him? Just sub games?

...the rumours this morning appear to centre around RB Leipzig striker, Jean-Kevin Augustin. His record suggests he’s not a prolific goalscorer and he’s not the tallest. If true, interesting if Lookman is part of the equation.

France u19s = 1 goal a game
France u20s/u21s = 2 goals per 3 games
Leipzig as starting CF = 2 goals per 3 games

His overall stats are clouded as he rarely scores when out wide or as a sub.

Hes pretty decent in the air also to be honest...alhough like the 'newish french young forwards' aka Anelka, Henry, Martial...explosive pace and side foot finishes.

As a starter hes pretty lethal and also highly technical and worked well with lookman last season setting him up.

But but but Zat says he class.

I do indeed. Only concern i have with him is hos work rate off the ball...thats not something you can gauge off the telly lol

He is very talented to be fair.

Yep ;)

Loads on here seem to rate him. I can’t recall which of their players he is after seeing them a couple of times.

So he much be crap.

lol hes the rapid forward whose not german or danish :)

..I only looked at the YouTube footage and we know they can flatter. Looks to have scored goals for PSG B Team but is less prolific when he stepped up. Central striker, good age, pacy, but not the tallest.

See if you can find something at leipzig...when he played with lookman, its exciting seeing him and lookman.

Typical Everton, could make a statement of intent and sign Werner but instead goes for his clubs more jarg striker.

Hes never going to start ahead of Werner...thats germanys golden boy.

Imo if his carbon copy was signed by Wenger when henry left it would be a replicant of anelka and henry...and hed be rated at silly money.

...the rumours this morning appear to centre around RB Leipzig striker, Jean-Kevin Augustin. His record suggests he’s not a prolific goalscorer and he’s not the tallest. If true, interesting if Lookman is part of the equation.
Are we starting g to get a bit of @Eggs with our breakfast a bit early this window
I look forward to your roundup as it puts everything in the one place

Are we starting g to get a bit of @Eggs with our breakfast a bit early this window
I look forward to your roundup as it puts everything in the one place

..I normally post rumours during the window, Bri. I’ll probably start a bit earlier but at the moment there’s only one or two reports each morning.

I’ll kick it off in the next week or so.

Most are in the CL and performing.

PSV are bottom of their group.

Performing my arsehole.

CBA looking at the others, but im fairly sure they all stink.

Historically Zat picks awful players, he spent all last year demanding we sign Dedondockerer, a player so bad he cant even get a game for Wolves U23s.

So forgive me for not trusting his judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back