Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely Pablo Sarabia is on the list to get even if we get Gomes, his release clause is £18m.

7 goals and 6 assists so far this season.

...the rumours this morning appear to centre around RB Leipzig striker, Jean-Kevin Augustin. His record suggests he’s not a prolific goalscorer and he’s not the tallest. If true, interesting if Lookman is part of the equation.

...the rumours this morning appear to centre around RB Leipzig striker, Jean-Kevin Augustin. His record suggests he’s not a prolific goalscorer and he’s not the tallest. If true, interesting if Lookman is part of the equation.

But but but Zat says he class.

Loads on here seem to rate him. I can’t recall which of their players he is after seeing them a couple of times.

So he much be crap.

Loads on here seem to rate him. I can’t recall which of their players he is after seeing them a couple of times.

So he much be crap.

..I only looked at the YouTube footage and we know they can flatter. Looks to have scored goals for PSG B Team but is less prolific when he stepped up. Central striker, good age, pacy, but not the tallest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back