Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't even mind mitrovic to be honest think he's a decent player

Saying that probably just seems good because of the options we have there now

Not many options out there really there

This is where marcel needs to earn his money with this one

I think everyone is aware January is a tough market and we may just look for a stop gap solution. I’m sure there would be someone out there that would improve on the options we currently have up front and buy us some time to move for longer term targets in the summer.

Can’t pretend to know much about the players linked but hopefully a decent CF comes in. Dacoure and a RB would also be nice!

Were linked to Barca wunderkind Riqui Puig, touted as the next superstar to come through...the new Xavi.

Spurs also been linked since April

What a coup that would be.
Barca tout all their youngsters as "the next *****" so they can get a fee for them when they hit their 20s

Traore, Deulofeu, Sandro etc etc

You’re claiming some sort of credit or something for mentioning a player that is APPARENTLY saying that our DOF ( who you hate) has targeted?
Look at the DATE OF THE POST. I'm saying that our DoF should have targetted him in the summer.

*sigh*

I think everyone is aware January is a tough market and we may just look for a stop gap solution. I’m sure there would be someone out there that would improve on the options we currently have up front and buy us some time to move for longer term targets in the summer.

Can’t pretend to know much about the players linked but hopefully a decent CF comes in. Dacoure and a RB would also be nice!
Can't risk not being in Europe next year
Needs to bring a striker in jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back