Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a link mate?

It’s literally only from one of those rubbish rumour sites from a “source close to the player type things”. I spend lots of time on newsnow looking for stories for my sins.

I do think he’ll be on the move though and wouldn’t be surprised if we make a move.

Edit / some of the English press were linking us with a move 2-3 weeks back.

I think it was the potential price tag for them that had me throw out their names and Jovetic because we’re desperate for a ST to begin with really.

Fair point though and didn’t know Sidibé was hitting that poor of form that the French even stopped eating him

From my limited viewings i wonder if Wesley for £15mil and Gabigol (loan with £13mil fee if successful) in January wouldnt be quite exciting business?

@Nymzee

Got a link mate?
It’s literally only from one of those rubbish rumour sites from a “source close to the player type things”. I spend lots of time on newsnow looking for stories for my sins.

I do think he’ll be on the move though and wouldn’t be surprised if we make a move.

Edit / some of the English press were linking us with a move 2-3 weeks back.

Same news on gabigol as 2-3 weeks ago yes...

Italian DOF saying they like him but he wont be in their squad from jan.

Genuinely think he’d be great but genuinely think he wouldn’t get a work permit anyway.

Which one?

Gabigol on loan im not sure if he would...

Im confident if Wesley was in the top 15% of transfer fees on that window he gets the permit.

The press are ramping up rumours about Gabriel Barbosa. Apparently he’s moving to a team in the top of the premiership, loan initially with the loan fee coming off a transfer fee if it works out well. No figures for the fees mentioned.

The only clubs being linked are us and West Ham.

I can see definitely see us going for him and having Mina, Bernard, Richarlison and other Spanish/Portuguese speaking people at the club will help.

Gomes on a permanent and Barbosa on loan and I’d be quite happy with our season’s transfer business. Ship niasse out and hopefully agree the sale of besic to Boro.

I saw the inter President said there’s no room for him at inter for the end of the season. Also says west ham are working on a work permit for him and a host of Brazilian clubs are looking to make him a permanent signing. No real mention of Everton in those though

Which one?

Gabigol on loan im not sure if he would...

Im confident if Wesley was in the top 15% of transfer fees on that window he gets the permit.

I’m sure a good argument could be made for Barbosa. Olympic gold medalist, has won caps for Brazil despite being young and they’re obviously very high in the world rankings.

The press are ramping up rumours about Gabriel Barbosa. Apparently he’s moving to a team in the top of the premiership, loan initially with the loan fee coming off a transfer fee if it works out well. No figures for the fees mentioned.

The only clubs being linked are us and West Ham.

I can see definitely see us going for him and having Mina, Bernard, Richarlison and other Spanish/Portuguese speaking people at the club will help.

Gomes on a permanent and Barbosa on loan and I’d be quite happy with our season’s transfer business. Ship niasse out and hopefully agree the sale of besic to Boro.
What makes Barbosa good?

But the article you used is all about conte saying how he's a good right wing back, it's literally backing up all my points and has no mention of how he thinks moses could be a right back. Him saying he has defensive qualities doesn't mean he thinks he's a right back.
And yet in Conte's time that's the role he played

What makes Barbosa good?

To be honest I’ve only seen videos off him but he was very, very highly rated a couple of years ago but his move to Italy didn’t work out. He’s got good dribbling skills and a very good left foot. His confidence appears to have been rebuilt back in Brazil (leagues top scorer) so hopefully he’d do well. I don’t see much of a risk in a loan deal.

To be honest I’ve only seen videos off him but he was very, very highly rated a couple of years ago but his move to Italy didn’t work out. He’s got good dribbling skills and a very good left foot. His confidence appears to have been rebuilt back in Brazil (leagues top scorer) so hopefully he’d do well. I don’t see much of a risk in a loan deal.
I would much rather loan him. I don't want another Sandro issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back