Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we keep all 4 players in that case?
I think the most reasonable is a change of formation to something like RBL. Use a 4-2-2-2 with Richarlson player up top paired with another CF. Gives Vlasic (if he stays), Lookman, Bernard, and onyekuru what they like

How do we keep all 4 players in that case?

A few options.

We'll sell other players (Tosun, Niasse), to clear space in the squad. Onyekuru and Richarlison may well be seen as wingers. Vlasic may well be seen as back up to Gylfi.

There's plenty of options.

There's also the factor that Silva and Brands both wanted Bernard. Onyekuru was already here - albeit, not actually here.

A few options.

We'll sell other players (Tosun, Niasse), to clear space in the squad. Onyekuru and Richarlison may well be seen as wingers. Vlasic may well be seen as back up to Gylfi.

There's also the factor that Silva and Brands both wanted Bernard. Onyekuru was already here - albeit, not actually here.

Is Zat still selling Iceland and Gana and replacing them with Lookman, a player that has never played centrally in a non pub league and Beni averageme, a player so bad he doesnt play for anyone?

Imagine Brands and Silva having that convo.

"Marcel, please sell Iceland, I want the sack so much, so im going to sell ALL our better players and replace them with unproven young kids"
"Ok Marco, diss is a good idea, if I get sacked in the next 6 months I can join you at United, I know, lets sell everybody"

A few options.

Bernard has never scored goals, that's not what he was signed for. He offers something different from others within the squad but as much as it would help if he could score a few, i think others are more at fault for wasting guilt edge chances in previous weeks. I honestly don't see us selling him, no logic to it.

Not really, the title of the article literally says "Chelsea's Conte praises Moses' impact as wing-back"
Think he praised his defensive quality. And later posts on Chelsea forums worried about how much they are relying on him staying fit as Pedro etc couldn't close and defend as well as he did.

Think he praised his defensive quality. And later posts on Chelsea forums worried about how much they are relying on him staying fit as Pedro etc couldn't close and defend as well as he did.

I think people are just arguing that he isn’t a right-back - which he isn’t - so not really sure what you’re on about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back