Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember Rebic from the World Cup (I think!). Any hope we’d get him?

He's a player made for the premier league, big, strong, good pace, and about as unselfish a player as you'll get too. He was raw last season, and when I saw a lot of links to him to I think United (but that was just tabloid links I think), and maybe couple other teams during the world cup, I was surprised. But he is developing really well. I'd be surprised if he didn't move to the PL in the next year or two.

I remember Rebic from the World Cup (I think!). Any hope we’d get him?
As someone who adopted Croatia around the knockout stage, Rebic was extremely frustrating with how wasteful he was.

What I can't understand still is why we are looking at Frankfurt and suggesting on here to sign players who aren't their best forward. Haller is good. Rebic is decent as well. Jovic is the best out of them and the one we should target.

He's a player made for the premier league, big, strong, good pace, and about as unselfish a player as you'll get too. He was raw last season, and when I saw a lot of links to him to I think United (but that was just tabloid links I think), and maybe couple other teams during the world cup, I was surprised. But he is developing really well. I'd be surprised if he didn't move to the PL in the next year or two.
He’s one though that I think needs to stay one more year at Frankfurt. He’s comfortable there and playing really well and think he could be world class but don’t want to see that ruined by an early move somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back