Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wide men are the major issue for me. Not a goal or an assist in 10 straight games for Walcott and Bernard, Richarlison has proved he can score goals in the middle and Sigurdsson chips in just behind him but our wingers are offering nothing too often.
I think Bernard would be better off playing through the center with sigurdsson. He’s capable of scoring but more of a build up play guy. I think he’s also still adjusting but Walcott has no excuses and should have better output. Had a few blatant missed chances that could have changed a few results

Haller is a better fit for what we'd currently need, I reckon.

He's already created two chances.

I do like Jovic, but we need some physicality up there. Haller is an excellent player. And he's what, 24, 25?
Jovic is better. I wouldn't complain about signing Haller but it would be weird to sign the player who isn't as good now with less room to grow being that he's in his prime and at 21 Jovic is probably not there yet.

Haller is a better fit for what we'd currently need, I reckon.

He's already created two chances.

I do like Jovic, but we need some physicality up there. Haller is an excellent player. And he's what, 24, 25?
Jovic is 6’2” and just as easily brushes defenders aside. Jovic is also more skilled than Haller. Haller’s numbers are nice but Jovic has scored better goals. I think Haller offers the same in play style as Tosun but is just producing goals

If signing a player from Boca I'd rather it be Christian Pavon. Probably would cost too much though.

Would hate to go with what we've got, need a little spark in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back