Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right back seems obvious, but I think we gotta give Kenny a run for a game or two for sure.

It is going to take some time. I know Brands had constantly said how important it is to have a good passing team - meaning, good decisions, doesn't give it up stupidly. We have a LOT of those types. The Coleman / Walcott side is not so good in that regard. Frankly, Richardson is another a bit, but he's also young. Gomes is a step up.

But for me a couple of CM / RB / RW / CF. We have players at RW/CM, but no depth at all. Maybe Kenny can play RB, but Coleman is toast and not good for the system. CF...maybe DCL can play? I just don't see it.

For me if we get a Striker the other problems wont be as bad, other than trying to secure Gomes and Zooms and trying to loan out a few and sell a few others I wouldnt be doing much else unless it was good business.

We wont be signing 32 year old Edin Dzeko.

We should have signed him 10 years ago.

Moyes wanted him as well. There was a great interview with Moyes where he let the journalist into his office and it had Dzekos name at the top of his "players he thought we could realistically sign" and I'm sure he had a figure of what he thought it would cost.

City got him anyway and I think we probably got the Straq and Anthony Gardener on loan as we didn't have a pot to piss in

I just read few rumors news call it what you like connecting Everton and Dzeko in winter and one other said "Many Everton fans appear to agree that Dzeko would be a fine signing.
When we asked if they’d like to see the club pursue him in January, 70% voted in favour of the move. "
Also Di Marzio was writing that Edin is not happy how Monchi butcher last year semifinalist in CL , also he said he want to come back to PL .
I like Edin I think he is one of most underrated striker , hes never injured , speed was not hes forte anyway so I think he will play on high level few more years.
He is the legend of Wolfsburg winning Bundesliga with them
, he help City and was crucial in both winning title here
, he is the only striker who play in 3 different league and in every one score 50 goals or more
, he is score for Roma the most goals in one season EVER 40
, hes 7 striker in their History scoring list man is there few years
and finally he bully Barcelona last year , for long time I did nor see better leading line performance.
And still hes like meh for many fans. I would loveeee for us to buy him , I m sure he would kick ass 2 years at list
Would happily take him for a tosun style fee, feel we'd get 2-3 years out of him and he'd be the ideal foil for richy and the rest of our attackers,
Gylffi would probably blow his load if he were announced as just look what he did with llorente up top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back