Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
gln6bwoamx121.jpg
I love Office Space

Happy for them to go provided we have tied up deals for new forwards.
It would be so Everton for them to be sold only for us to end up with no replacements and back to last season having only DCL.
I don’t think we’d miss them much anyway. They’re 3rd and 4th choice up front.

I can't see us spending much this window as there is no point.

We will not make top 4 and we wont get relegated, why not wait until the summer when better players will be available, if we were going to be top 4 or bottom 3 then I could understand some spending, but not in our currrent situation.

I think you’re doing Brands an injustice to think he’d buy someone just for the present.

If we sign someone, it’ll be someone who he sees being part of a top 4 team in the long term.

I think we have huge spending power and it’s more a case of whether the players who he wants are available.

Lozano for me is the priority signing - think he's proven it against Spurs in the CL and his performances in the WC that he could handle this league.

Him and a centre forward who can actually link up the play would be fantastic.

Invest in our right hand side (particularly right back) and we won't go far wrong. I could actually live with our striker options staying the way they are until the summer if we were to get ourselves a good quality right back and a right-sided forward to challenge Walcott.

That said, if Tosun's off, clearly we'll need another striker and might as well go balls out on it as it's a hugely important position and forget about the right side until the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back