Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read Silva's comments about Bernard in the Echo.
Very happy & surprised with Bernard but would like to see goals. Mentioning Theo Richarlison & Mola.
Not a mention of Tosun or Niasse , looks like they are not in his plans at all , think they will be out the door the moment the right offers come in.

Imagine selling Gana this window then gomez goes to spurs in summer..

Wed have a grand canyon sized hole in the midfield. Positions notoriously hard to fill.

Davies and sniderfraud case in point

Just read Silva's comments about Bernard in the Echo.
Very happy & surprised with Bernard but would like to see goals. Mentioning Theo Richarlison & Mola.
Not a mention of Tosun or Niasse , looks like they are not in his plans at all , think they will be out the door the moment the right offers come in.
When asked on Thursday if Tosun still had a future with Everton, Silva, whose side are at Brighton on Saturday, replied: “Yes. Why not?

“It was not just Cenk Tosun who was out of the squad. It is part of my decisions and for this match, for the squad list, I have decided to go with (Oumar) Niasse (who was an unused substitute).

“Let’s see what I will do (for the Brighton game) and in the next matches as well. But it is not because one player stays one match out of the squad list that he doesn’t have a future in our club.

Imagine selling Gana this window then gomez goes to spurs in summer..

Wed have a grand canyon sized hole in the midfield. Positions notoriously hard to fill.

Davies and sniderfraud case in point
The thing is, if Gomes goes to spurs and we sell besic, McCarthy and Schneiderlin who aren’t good enough. Davies and Beni possibly going on loan and who also might not be good enough in the future.

And Gana turning 30 in the summer and imo will be getting phased out of the team in 18 months to 2yrs. We are going to be signing 3 maybe 4 central midfielders over the next few windows.

If PSG offer a ridiculous amount for Gana, I would definitely sell, good player but easily replaced

When asked on Thursday if Tosun still had a future with Everton, Silva, whose side are at Brighton on Saturday, replied: “Yes. Why not?

“It was not just Cenk Tosun who was out of the squad. It is part of my decisions and for this match, for the squad list, I have decided to go with (Oumar) Niasse (who was an unused substitute).

“Let’s see what I will do (for the Brighton game) and in the next matches as well. But it is not because one player stays one match out of the squad list that he doesn’t have a future in our club.
Read that too , he has to say something along those lines tho.
When he is choosing a winger and a kid as his centre forward in front of 2 recognised strikers says it all.....they will be gone , with the right offer of course.

C
That was the so called journalist, who said lookman was definitely signing for Leipzig in the summer and fir under €20mil.

I’ve not seen much of him, but has been touted as a superstar for a few years, seemed to have been overshadowed by Sancho this season.

Only just came back from a Injury in November unfortunately. started 5 leauge games so far.

That was the so called journalist, who said lookman was definitely signing for Leipzig in the summer and fir under €20mil.

I’ve not seen much of him, but has been touted as a superstar for a few years, seemed to have been overshadowed by Sancho this season.

He’s very good.

Despite being American.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back