Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the ideal scenario.
But we need European football next season, he has to spend.

For what we have saved in wages this season by loaning out players, will be balanced out with the 15m loss of no European football in next year's accounts.

We badly need a striker.
I would take vardy, even if only on a 2 year deal.
Who would Vardy start ahead of
Firminho ? Salah ?Mane ?

Well hes not is he, hes the worst player thats ever played for us.
You’re either very young or have amnesia if you think the prince is the worst playerto play for us
I don’t rate him but there is a whole thread about his numerous rivals to the worst of all time for Everton title
Martina is one McGeady another and now you are forcing me to recall a mams I’d banished to the furthest backwaters of my mind
Alcaraz

You’re either very young or have amnesia if you think the prince is the worst playerto play for us
I don’t rate him but there is a whole thread about his numerous rivals to the worst of all time for Everton title
Martina is one McGeady another and now you are forcing me to recall a mams I’d banished to the furthest backwaters of my mind
Alcaraz

All vastly better than the Comedy Striker.

He cant even run properly.

Interesting aboyt Andriy Lunin who we were heavily linked with in the summer.

Strange he doesnt think we would have gotten a permit as hes first choice for Ukraine.
This from the same interview

“I like Sigurdsson and those type of players but you cannot win a game with 11 Sigurdssons so you need other opinions and other thoughts about how players are and how characters could fit with each other.

Would make you think Siggy will not be be sold despite him picking up his bus pass next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back