Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just feel we need somebody a bit more ready to go.

We have loads of promising youngsters and whilst Haller would possibly be a gamble, I just think buying a 21 year old to go with our other 21 year old Strikers would be less prudent.
Yeah I agree with that and was most of the reason why I put Michy Batshuayi at the top of my list. Skilled, fast, decent size, has goals in him, knows the league and seems ready to be a starter as is

Yeah I agree with that and was most of the reason why I put Michy Batshuayi at the top of my list. Skilled, fast, decent size, has goals in him, knows the league and seems ready to be a starter as is
He's been passed around more than a paper fiver mate...

Can do better

There seems to lots of zeros missing on that post.

Leave this sort of fifa virgin stuff to @Zatara
Like I said at the bottom all prices were directly from Transfermarkt. I’m not going to scan every news article for the most realistic prices. I know most are wrong but no player has a real set value. But if you’d like to provide a realistic quote in each player for me please get back to me. Otherwise I’ll explore options other than the complete waste of breath rumors the media is pumping out. If that is too “FIFA like” for you then move on and keep to your football manager 1998.

Like I said at the bottom all prices were directly from Transfermarkt. I’m not going to scan every news article for the most realistic prices. I know most are wrong but no player has a real set value. But if you’d like to provide a realistic quote in each player for me please get back to me. Otherwise I’ll explore options other than the complete waste of breath rumors the media is pumping out. If that is too “FIFA like” for you then move on and keep to your football manager 1998.
No mate. I'l just wait and see what actually happens, as in real life stuff

So worked all holiday on a list of players that I think would be great additions to the club over the next 2 windows. I ranked them based off value, form, future outlook, and how well I believe they’d fit into the team. I think 1 player at each position listed is needed (2 at CM if Gana leaves) in order to break through into European competition.

RB:
  1. Wan Bissaka - Crystal Palace - £9m (w/wl/s)
  2. Danilo - Man City - £18m (wl/s)
  3. Kenny Lala - Strasbourg - £11m (wl/s)
CM/CDM:
  1. Amadou Diawara - Napoli - £14.5m (w/s)
  2. Dennis Zakaria - Gladbach - £15.5m (w/s)
  3. Sander Berge - Genk - £15.5m (w/s/wl/sl)
  4. Tonny Vilhenna - Feyenord - £11m (w/s)
  5. Wylan Cyprien - Nice - £13m (w/wl/s)
  6. Ndombele - Lyon - £40.5m (w/s)
  7. Doucoure - Watford - £22.5 (s)
ST:
  1. Michy Batshuayi - Valencia - £27m (w/wl/s)
  2. Jovic - Frankfurt - £36m (w/s)
  3. Kramaric - Hoffenhiem - £31.5m (w/s/wl)
  4. Wesley - Brugge - £12.5m (wl/s)
  5. Andre Silva - AC Milan/Sevilla - £31.5m (s/sl)
RW:
  1. Lozano - PSV - £36m (w/s)
  2. Thorgan Hazard - Gladbach - £34m (s/wl/w)
  3. Allan Saint-Maximin - Nice - £18m (wl/w)
  4. Julian Brandt - Leverkusen - £36 (wl/w/s)

w = winter sign
wl = winter loan
s = summer sign
sl = summer loan

(Values by Transfermarkt)

Right back - Wan Bissaka / Eder Militao
Centre mid - Doucoure / Ndombele
Right Forward - Lozano / Malcom

Those are the players id be after.

Check out Amadou Diawara from Napoli. I think he’s honestly the perfect player to pair with Gomes behind a more advanced ACM

Yes but Napoli have no reason to sell him and he could pick any club in the world not to mention his fee would be ridiculous...they want £100mil++ for Koulibaly so Diawara wouldnt be far off that.

Right back - Wan Bissaka / Eder Militao
Centre mid - Doucoure / Ndombele
Right Forward - Lozano / Malcom

Those are the players id be after.

Yes but Napoli have no reason to sell him and he could pick any club in the world not to mention his fee would be ridiculous...they want £100mil++ for Koulibaly so Diawara wouldnt be far off that.
Koulibaly is proven so I’d expect his price to be higher and he is world class. Diawara is still a rotation player. I know the price is most likely wrong but he’s got some real talent and he’s a worker in the midfield just like Gana but with some size and great passing range

Koulibaly is proven so I’d expect his price to be higher and he is world class. Diawara is still a rotation player. I know the price is most likely wrong but he’s got some real talent and he’s a worker in the midfield just like Gana but with some size and great passing range

If we could somehow sign him, Ndombele or another u23 player of the same quality for under £60mil then it would be perfect.

I wonder who Brandalf has up his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back