Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could somehow sign him, Ndombele or another u23 player of the same quality for under £60mil then it would be perfect.

I wonder who Brandalf has up his sleeve.
Honestly I won’t expect anyone on my list from brands and will most likely be shocked with the player he does pick but I have full confidence that the player will be world class on their day and will be a player we can really get behind

Okay fair enough I actually like his play and with him wanting to end his Valencia loan we could easily pick him up for the remainder of the season

I like him but he always seems to underperform, hes consistently inconsistent. If hes available for loan until the end of the season then it would be a good move to see how he gets on. Chelsea will want a decent fee for him.

Think brands and Silva have other ideas up their sleeve though tbh. Before this season I was hoping we would get to see Walcott playing up front but his finishing has been garbage even off the wings. Richy and dcl have done well in the position and richarlison is certainly effective there and will only get more so the more experience he gets. Wouldn't be surprised if we brought in another winger and left richarlison up top for next season.

Okay fair enough I actually like his play and with him wanting to end his Valencia loan we could easily pick him up for the remainder of the season
There's a reason he's ending his loan. And being honest he isn't that bad but I don't think he's good enough to be worth signing and also I don't like his attitude he acts like the rest of the Belgians always talking about how great he is.

I like him but he always seems to underperform, hes consistently inconsistent. If hes available for loan until the end of the season then it would be a good move to see how he gets on. Chelsea will want a decent fee for him.

Think brands and Silva have other ideas up their sleeve though tbh. Before this season I was hoping we would get to see Walcott playing up front but his finishing has been garbage even off the wings. Richy and dcl have done well in the position and richarlison is certainly effective there and will only get more so the more experience he gets. Wouldn't be surprised if we brought in another winger and left richarlison up top for next season.
The fella has failed at several different clubs now. He most certainly is not on the evs radar.

Moshiri hasnt appointed brands to make Moshiri like signings that fo shizzle

Had we gone on a run prior to Burnley, we might have splurged a lil bit in January. Since we didn’t, I see us playing it safe in the transfer window.

Expect to see more Dom, Tom and all of the other players that you monsters love to hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back