Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's lunacy pal. If we sign anyone i'd be amazed. Silva content with Cenk. No glaringly obvious positions need filling. People spending 60mil on midfielders yet we need to secure Gomes first surely ?? Silly season.

So content he put nassie a head of him on the bench against Burnley?

"No glaringly obvious positions"? We are absolutely disparate for a striker and a right back. As a team we dont create enough chances on target every game we seem to have 3 or less shots on target, we don't score enough goals. Also if we can get a rb that is anyway similar to digne then our right hand side would improve ten fold.

About 326 pages late for that lad. Have we even been linked with anyone since this thread was started?

Only in people’s minds, which is completely normal for here.

Come Jan 1st it’ll go into hyper drive, especially when your West Ham’s and the like start signing the likes of Nazari etc.

WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN FOR HIM, GET OUT OF THE CLUB YOU FRAUD.

I could definitely see a scenario where we dont bring in a striker and instead go for a RW with Rico staying up top until the summer.

In

Doucoure: £45 million
Lozano: £28 million

Total: £73 million

Out
Niasse: £9 million
Tosun: £14 million
Schnerderlin: £15 million
McCarthy: £10 million

Total: 48 million

Net Spend: £25 million

Unless we bring in a centre forward on loan from one of the top clubs abroad who isnt getting much game time I doubt many top strikers will be available unless we offer big money. If Brands does that or not we'll have to wait and see.

Doucoure Gomes

Siggurdsson

Lozano Richarlison Bernard

I would be happy enough with that midfield/front 3 until the summer in fairness.

I could definitely see a scenario where we dont bring in a striker and instead go for a RW with Rico staying up top until the summer.

In

Doucoure: £45 million
Lozano: £28 million

Total: £73 million

Out
Niasse: £9 million
Tosun: £14 million
Schnerderlin: £15 million
McCarthy: £10 million

Total: 48 million

Net Spend: £25 million

Unless we bring in a centre forward on loan from one of the top clubs abroad who isnt getting much game time I doubt many top strikers will be available unless we offer big money. If Brands does that or not we'll have to wait and see.

Doucoure Gomes

Siggurdsson

Lozano Richarlison Bernard

I would be happy enough with that midfield/front 3 until the summer in fairness.
Add 10 to Lozano price at least

I wish people would stop posting their wish lists.

People come to this thread for actual news. Not lists of players we are never signing.

From what brands has said there’s unlikely to be much actual news though. I don’t mind coming on and reading about players who people think would improve us or who they think we might go for so not everyone comes on for just “actual news”

Add 10 to Lozano price at least

If he was playing in a stronger league I would agree mate however players dont often go for massive money from leagues like Eredivise, SPL.

£30 million for a team like PSV is like £50 million to a club like us realistically.

PSV are also out the CL, basically this window is a perfect one to get Lozano if we were interested imo.

Chelsea like all the top 6 clubs get linked with about 50 players a day mate.
Sure they do, but Hazard is going to leave in the summer as he has been there 6 years now, and if Lozano is their idea of a replacement then they will pay whatever they need to get him. Brands has already said he won't splash cash, what i mean is if they are in for him, we will struggle to compete with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back