Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what siggurdsson does. If you can get a box to box midfielder who scores double figures as well, they'll be at real Madrid or the Ilk.

We play with three attackers and siggurdsson as the more forward off the middle three to score the goals, with hopefully three of them getting double figures, we already have two near that mark.
It's not helping that Walcott is not scoring much, i honestly thought he would score a bit more than he has when he came here, Bernard has never been a goalscorer that's not really what he is about.

Play a lot of Fifa, mate?

This list only makes sense if you're 15 and have literally just started watching Everton.
Actually have been an Everton supporter all my life but if you think the post is too FIFA like then move on. And honestly does it really matter how long I’ve supported Everton? The only thing that should matter is that I love the club and want to see it succeed. I fail to see how the list means I play fifa also but okay? I guess brands must play too much fifa too to be interested in Lozano

Cheap defensive mid might be Eggestein from Werder.

Pretty good yeh? @Borussin

He wouldn't be that cheap unless he runs down his contract. He's their most prized young player at this point. He's playing defensive mid recently cos of injury to Bargfrede. I would think long term he'd be more advanced. But who knows! He's a talent though.

But he is a very good player who's take big strides this season for sure! Reckon he needs to stick around the bundesliga for another year or two mind.

So worked all holiday on a list of players that I think would be great additions to the club over the next 2 windows. I ranked them based off value, form, future outlook, and how well I believe they’d fit into the team. I think 1 player at each position listed is needed (2 at CM if Gana leaves) in order to break through into European competition.

RB:
  1. Wan Bissaka - Crystal Palace - £9m (w/wl/s)
  2. Danilo - Man City - £18m (wl/s)
  3. Kenny Lala - Strasbourg - £11m (wl/s)
CM/CDM:
  1. Amadou Diawara - Napoli - £14.5m (w/s)
  2. Dennis Zakaria - Gladbach - £15.5m (w/s)
  3. Sander Berge - Genk - £15.5m (w/s/wl/sl)
  4. Tonny Vilhenna - Feyenord - £11m (w/s)
  5. Wylan Cyprien - Nice - £13m (w/wl/s)
  6. Ndombele - Lyon - £40.5m (w/s)
  7. Doucoure - Watford - £22.5 (s)
ST:
  1. Michy Batshuayi - Valencia - £27m (w/wl/s)
  2. Jovic - Frankfurt - £36m (w/s)
  3. Kramaric - Hoffenhiem - £31.5m (w/s/wl)
  4. Wesley - Brugge - £12.5m (wl/s)
  5. Andre Silva - AC Milan/Sevilla - £31.5m (s/sl)
RW:
  1. Lozano - PSV - £36m (w/s)
  2. Thorgan Hazard - Gladbach - £34m (s/wl/w)
  3. Allan Saint-Maximin - Nice - £18m (wl/w)
  4. Julian Brandt - Leverkusen - £36 (wl/w/s)

w = winter sign
wl = winter loan
s = summer sign
sl = summer loan

(Values by Transfermarkt)

Someones had FIFA 19 for Christmas.

Almost feel another thread for ‘shouts’ for players might be an idea.

We had this in the past.

Wasn't perfect, but it separated the Zat stuff from actual rumours a bit better

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...er-window-credible-rumours-only-please.76610/

Having said that I'm not surprised who posted 1st and that it wasn't really on topic

@Groucho Any chance of something like this for actual links and @Eggs roundup?

Keep the wishlist stuff in here and name the two threads clearly to separate them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back