Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing watching the shambles a few days ago, stand out performer by a country mile was Gana. He was also missing during that shock run of terrible results.

Only evertonians would be clambering on here for him to be sold.
I’d say Bernard was the stand out for the 20 mins he played. I would like to see a player that can make the whole team perform better not just a player that can make 1-2 opponents have an off day.

That price and his quality is unmatched and would ba a master stroke from Brands
Also would say that’s 2 links now in 2 weeks for the ones being told “you play too much fifa” :cheers:

I think the posters writing about Fifa are the ones who play it...

Amazing watching the shambles a few days ago, stand out performer by a country mile was Gana. He was also missing during that shock run of terrible results.

Only evertonians would be clambering on here for him to be sold.

He's 29, Diawara is 21.

Playing Gana you need someone (currently Gomes) to come back and cover for him (while he charges around) and also take the ball off him (as his passing isnt great)...Diawara would enable us to only have 1 player there.

If we could sell Gana to PSG and bring in Diawara for a similar price it would be very intelligent business.

I think the posters writing about Fifa are the ones who play it...

He's 29, Diawara is 21.

Playing Gana you need someone (currently Gomes) to come back and cover for him (while he charges around) and also take the ball off him (as his passing isnt great)...Diawara would enable us to only have 1 player there.

If we could sell Gana to PSG and bring in Diawara for a similar price it would be very intelligent business.
Sorry Zat but Gana covers everyone else not the other way around. If Diawara could give us a better passing version then great but I'm far from convinced.

Football Italia????????

No Zat.

He looks a good player, but I wouldnt be getting excited till we actually get linked.

Lets see what happens...i hope he doesnt go to Wolves, they would have Diawara and Neves there in the centre then for the long term...brought along by the One True Mout.

Sorry Zat but Gana covers everyone else not the other way around. If Diawara could give us a better passing version then great but I'm far from convinced.

When Gana goes haring over to one side to tackle someone who is the player that drops back into his position? Or when he loses the ball from a dodgy pass?

Diawara is more someone who can play CM or DM and as a DM would screen the defence in a zonal area.

And yeah, Diawara is a very good passer of the ball...

Lets see what happens...i hope he doesnt go to Wolves, they would have Diawara and Neves there in the centre then for the long term...brought along by the One True Mout.

When Gana goes haring over to one side to tackle someone who is the player that drops back into his position? Or when he loses the ball from a dodgy pass?

Diawara is more someone who can play CM or DM and as a DM would screen the defence in a zonal area.

And yeah, Diawara is a very good passer of the ball...

And your boy Dendolonger.

To be fair to Mirallas and Sandro, they were both far cheaper than all the others you've listed there. Niasse alone cost more than both of them combined.

I get what you’re saying but it’s not actually true , he cost 13m? On 50k a week?

Sandro 5m plus mirallas 6m is 11m
Sandro 120k mirallas 60k is 180k a week. That’s 9.3m a year in wages x 5 is 47m plus their fee is nearly 60m for two players that literally don’t even put our kit on never mind contribute to match day results. That’s very bad but, bolasie is on 4m a year so 20m over his contract and cost 27m so him alone is 47m this is what Leeds did, only difference now is we are being saved by the insane money we get for being in the league

Our squad is rated the 17th highest in World Football.

20. Roma – £345.47m

19. Lyon – £350.46m

18. Valencia – £379.80m

17. Everton – £400.95m

16. AC Milan – £437.40m

15. Napoli – £463.95m

14. Inter Milan – £499.59m

13. Borussia Dortmund – £513.50m

12. Arsenal – £544.05m

11. Bayern Munich – £669.02m

10. Manchester United – £696.60m

9. Juventus – £705.15m

8. Tottenham Hotspur – £743.85m

7. Atletico Madrid – £808.20m

6. Paris Sant-Germain – £814.19m

5. Liverpool – £855.90m

4. Chelsea – £874.03m (£57.5m Christian Pulisic transfer fee added)

3. Real Madrid – £923.40m

2. Manchester City – £1.02bn

1. Barcelona – £1.11bn

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...p-20-January-window-Chelsea-Liverpool-Man-Utd

Can we just give Dortmund 200m and swap our players ?

- The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time.

Just quickly grabbed from the premier league website, so I suppose its a no.

Think it’s from the same club in the same league mate , Chelsea had heaps on loan at the same club in holland , think it was vittesse .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back