Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems Chelski are in for Lozano 36m.

I see that. Honestly where the heck would he play? They've got Pulisic coming, Willian, Hazard, Odoi, Pedro, heck they are currently play central players in Kante and Barkley more wide. If I was Pulisic I would be ticked. I think he's a bit better than Chucky, but they occupy similar places on the pitch.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if they moved on from Barkley eventually. But I still don't understand why they are still playing Jorginho when they have Kante, who is terrific.

I see that. Honestly where the heck would he play? They've got Pulisic coming, Willian, Hazard, Odoi, Pedro, heck they are currently play central players in Kante and Barkley more wide. If I was Pulisic I would be ticked. I think he's a bit better than Chucky, but they occupy similar places on the pitch.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be surprised if they moved on from Barkley eventually. But I still don't understand why they are still playing Jorginho when they have Kante, who is terrific.
I don't understand the Kante one either but obviously the manager doesn't fancy him in that central position.

Think it’s more that Jorginho was Sarri’s buy so he’s going to play him where he has to be. Wasting Kante though.
I think that's clearly it, too. And Jorginho is good at what he does, he's solid on the ball, but we stuffed him by putting pressure on him knowing he was the key to their attack. He wasn't the problem this weekend, but it's pretty obvious that Chelsea needs to score more goals. Maybe that's the thinking behind Lozano in January.

It seems Chelski are in for Lozano 36m.

Wheres that?

Pedro isnt good
Odoi may be off to bayern

Hazard + Willian + Pulisic + Lozano is a nice quartet.

Wheres that?

Pedro isnt good
Odoi may be off to bayern

Hazard + Willian + Pulisic + Lozano is a nice quartet.

Is it indeed. The numbers I've seen for Odoi are crazy, by the way.

The more I think about it, I like the idea of keeping Richarlison at CF and getting a RW to replace Walcott. Lozano is very good, but Malcom might actually be better. Would be nice to have a bit more size, though. Moving Richy to CF leaves Bernard / Lookman to the left, both complete midgets.

I think that's clearly it, too. And Jorginho is good at what he does, he's solid on the ball, but we stuffed him by putting pressure on him knowing he was the key to their attack. He wasn't the problem this weekend, but it's pretty obvious that Chelsea needs to score more goals. Maybe that's the thinking behind Lozano in January.
Don’t get the Lozano stuff personally but it seems Chelsea are loading up now in anticipation of losing Hazard and possibly Willian or Pedro as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back